Looking to go for 10-12 days for a honeymoon in Italy in late May / early June. Considering visiting Rome, Florence, and the Almalfi Coast, maybe Capri? Nothing is booked yet. Hoping for any and all input on a variety packed itinerary, places to stay, and must sees. Would like to splurg on a night or two but looking for reasonable costs on the rest. We have never been to Italy or even Europe so we are looking for lots of advice. Thanks!
Italy Honeymoon itinerary help
- 1 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 2 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 3 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 4 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 5 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 6 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 7 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 12 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 13 I Need To Vent!
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 16 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 17 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 18 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 19 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 20 Last monte Paris apartment
- 21 Wimpy's
- 22 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 23 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 24 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 25 charming small French city for weeklong stay?