My very first post!
I am planning my honeymoon for september. I know I am very late. We have 13 nights. I already booked 5 nights in an apartment in Positano for a great price (i will be flying into Naples). This is what I am thinking:
5 nights Positano
3 Nights Rome
3 Nights Florence
2 nights in Tuscany or Venice?
Is this too much? Should I skip the last 2 nights and just do 5 nights Florence? I am so confused. Its our first time to Italy and my Fiance first time to Europe.
I wanted a little bit of both relaxation and excitement. i would love to go to the vineyards as well.
If you also have some Hotel recommendations I would appreciate that as well. No more than $200/night for Rome and $350/night for Florence and (tuscany Venice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US@ : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291 :6706 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 4 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 Moscow Favorites
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 11 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 12 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 13 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 14 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 17 Airport Transit Visa
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 19 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 20 Italian lake cruise
- 21 Paris advice with kids
- 22 First visit to London
- 23 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
Italy Honeymoon Help: Positano - Rome - Florence (and tuscany? or Venice?)