My very first post!
I am planning my honeymoon for september. I know I am very late. We have 13 nights. I already booked 5 nights in an apartment in Positano for a great price (i will be flying into Naples). This is what I am thinking:
5 nights Positano
3 Nights Rome
3 Nights Florence
2 nights in Tuscany or Venice?
Is this too much? Should I skip the last 2 nights and just do 5 nights Florence? I am so confused. Its our first time to Italy and my Fiance first time to Europe.
I wanted a little bit of both relaxation and excitement. i would love to go to the vineyards as well.
If you also have some Hotel recommendations I would appreciate that as well. No more than $200/night for Rome and $350/night for Florence and (tuscany Venice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 4 Food in Positano
- 5 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 6 Ireland hotel questions
- 7 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 8 Italy
- 9 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 10 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 11 3 weeks in Spain
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Emergencies in Ireland
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 16 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 17 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 18 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 19 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 20 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 21 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Edinburgh to Skye
- 25 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
Italy Honeymoon Help: Positano - Rome - Florence (and tuscany? or Venice?)