My very first post!
I am planning my honeymoon for september. I know I am very late. We have 13 nights. I already booked 5 nights in an apartment in Positano for a great price (i will be flying into Naples). This is what I am thinking:
5 nights Positano
3 Nights Rome
3 Nights Florence
2 nights in Tuscany or Venice?
Is this too much? Should I skip the last 2 nights and just do 5 nights Florence? I am so confused. Its our first time to Italy and my Fiance first time to Europe.
I wanted a little bit of both relaxation and excitement. i would love to go to the vineyards as well.
If you also have some Hotel recommendations I would appreciate that as well. No more than $200/night for Rome and $350/night for Florence and (tuscany Venice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 5 Chania
- 6 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 7 Car rental in Santorini port
- 8 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 9 Renting a car in Greece
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 12 renting a car in greece
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 16 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 17 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 18 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 19 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 20 retruning to US with souveniers
- 21 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 22 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 23 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 24 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 25 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
Italy Honeymoon Help: Positano - Rome - Florence (and tuscany? or Venice?)