My very first post!
I am planning my honeymoon for september. I know I am very late. We have 13 nights. I already booked 5 nights in an apartment in Positano for a great price (i will be flying into Naples). This is what I am thinking:
5 nights Positano
3 Nights Rome
3 Nights Florence
2 nights in Tuscany or Venice?
Is this too much? Should I skip the last 2 nights and just do 5 nights Florence? I am so confused. Its our first time to Italy and my Fiance first time to Europe.
I wanted a little bit of both relaxation and excitement. i would love to go to the vineyards as well.
If you also have some Hotel recommendations I would appreciate that as well. No more than $200/night for Rome and $350/night for Florence and (tuscany Venice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 피망맞고 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 4 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 7 Tracking the Weather
- 8 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 9 Where to eat in Rome?
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 12 Italy travel plan help
- 13 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 18 Alsace to Austria?
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Budapest language lessons
- 21 Tours in Wales
- 22 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 23 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 barcelona neighborhood
Italy Honeymoon Help: Positano - Rome - Florence (and tuscany? or Venice?)