We are planning a 12 night honeymoon in Italy in May. Our current itinerary is Florence two nights, Tuscany region three nights, Positano four nights and Rome three nights. Are we trying to do too much? We would like some beach, country and city time. This is our first trip to Italy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Italy Honeymoon 5/99
- 1 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 2 florence hotel
- 3 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 4 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 5 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 6 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 7 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 8 East coast trains
- 9 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 10 Day trip to Capri
- 11 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 16 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 17 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 18 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 19 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 20 Florence to nice- help
- 21 Driving in Genoa
- 22 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 25 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio