First-time poster here. I am looking for feedback or advice from all you travel veterans!
My wife and I have been to Italy twice, both in a group format. We went to Rome, Assisi, Siena, Turin, Florence and some nice gems in between (Orvieto, Bolsena, Lanciano). This summer we are planning to go again just the two of us. We're aiming for last week of July into first week of August. Our brainstorming has come up with the following ideas:
Fly into Milan. Spend a few days at an agrotourism (agrotorismo) outside Bolsena. Then spend a few days in the Pisa and Lucca area to see, of course, the leaning tower which is on my wife's to-do list, but mostly to spend time possibly renting bicycles, perhaps attend a cooking class, and finding some leisure time. We were looking at a Bed and Breakfast in this area. Finally, our last day or two would be in the area outside Milan to include Magenta and Mesero, both having to do with the life of St. Gianna Molla. We may stay at a hotel/restaurant in Magenta.
Some items we need help with: The costs, benefits, and drawbacks to traveling by rail vs a rental car. Stated up front: I never learned to drive manually, so we'd rent the smallest automatic we could get. Prices seem to range from a few hundred (at the italian web sites) to over a thousand (on some US-based sites) and beyond. I do see the rail travels to most of the places on our itinerary, though sometimes a taxi may be needed. I wonder which option would add up the most - a car or the combination of rail/taxi.
Also, has anyone ever been to an agrotorismo (farm) and spent any time there? It seems really enjoyable! but, just wondering if anyone has any tips about...well....anything I guess.
I think thats about it for my broad request. Just looking for some advice about the time of year (which we really don't have a choice on), things to do in these areas, best ways to travel, etc. Anything would be helpful at this point.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고카지노게임≪♨≫SKT110.CoM≪♨≫고니카지노
- 2 마카오MGM호텔카지노≪♨≫SKT110.CoM≪♨≫고카지노게임
- 3 33카지노＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라≥카지노바카라사이트
- 4 주식시세네이버증권 주식투자회사 oninve.com
- 5 네이버주식시세 100만원주식투자 oninve.com
- 6 황금성게임 ▶ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 7 다음증권검색 개미주식투자 oninve.com
- 8 무료바다이야기게임 ▶주-소:“kss998.com“◀
- 9 온라인카지노【KBK99。COM】타짜카지노사이트づ바카라총판
- 10 온라인릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 11 F1카지노사이트■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■라이브바카라う라이브바카라
- 12 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼태양성바카라확률
- 13 마카오바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■바카라사이트주소い바카라사이트주소
- 14 mgm카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■카지노추천ト카지노추천
- 15 F1카지노추천■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노ば슈퍼카지노
- 16 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼세븐카지노왕
- 17 에이스카지노추천■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■카지노사이트ッ카지노사이트
- 18 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼정통바카라신
- 19 바카라카지노게임■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■온카지노ポ온카지노
- 20 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼원정카지노신
- 21 슈퍼카지노정보■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■생방송카지노テ생방송카지노
- 22 세븐럭카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■카지노사이트シ카지노사이트
- 23 마닐라바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■바카라사이트주소ゐ바카라사이트주소
- 24 고니바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ら라이브바카라
- 25 My Topic Title우리카지노추천■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ぺ라이브바카라
ITALY: Help with itinerary of Bologna, Pisa, Lucca, Magenta