I need yall's help. I'm planning a trip for September with my husband. Ive decided on visting both Italy and Greece in 11 days. I was an avid traveler before getting married but I would show up with basically no real thought out specific plan. So this time I have to plan perfectly because we have back to back plans literally the day before we leave and the day after we arrive. I am NOT an organized traveler as far as perfectly thought out flights and planning every tour site, tour, train ride etc ahead of time before even leaving the states.
Ive decided that we would fly into Rome and spend 3 days there then take the train to Sorrento/Pompeii and stay for 2 days. We would then take the train back to Rome and take a Ryan Air flight to Athens and spend 2 days there. Then take Ryan air into Santorini and spend the last few days here relaxing and THEN take a flight back to Athens to then fly back to the US. As I am typing this I am already not enjoying this trip. I really would appreciate some input. I do not want to exhaust my husband or myself, for that matter.
One last note...I have been to Rome before...the only reason I am going back before exploring somewhere else amazing on my list is because my husband really wants to see it. We've both never been to Greece. This may help with the input. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Sicily Beach Resort
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 Classical Tour of Albania
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 12 Anniversary trip to France
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich