I need yall's help. I'm planning a trip for September with my husband. Ive decided on visting both Italy and Greece in 11 days. I was an avid traveler before getting married but I would show up with basically no real thought out specific plan. So this time I have to plan perfectly because we have back to back plans literally the day before we leave and the day after we arrive. I am NOT an organized traveler as far as perfectly thought out flights and planning every tour site, tour, train ride etc ahead of time before even leaving the states.
Ive decided that we would fly into Rome and spend 3 days there then take the train to Sorrento/Pompeii and stay for 2 days. We would then take the train back to Rome and take a Ryan Air flight to Athens and spend 2 days there. Then take Ryan air into Santorini and spend the last few days here relaxing and THEN take a flight back to Athens to then fly back to the US. As I am typing this I am already not enjoying this trip. I really would appreciate some input. I do not want to exhaust my husband or myself, for that matter.
One last note...I have been to Rome before...the only reason I am going back before exploring somewhere else amazing on my list is because my husband really wants to see it. We've both never been to Greece. This may help with the input. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland to Austria In December
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 5 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 6 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 7 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 10 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 11 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 12 Norwegian Air?
- 13 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 17 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 18 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 19 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 20 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 21 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 24 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 25 Highclare Castle