I need yall's help. I'm planning a trip for September with my husband. Ive decided on visting both Italy and Greece in 11 days. I was an avid traveler before getting married but I would show up with basically no real thought out specific plan. So this time I have to plan perfectly because we have back to back plans literally the day before we leave and the day after we arrive. I am NOT an organized traveler as far as perfectly thought out flights and planning every tour site, tour, train ride etc ahead of time before even leaving the states.
Ive decided that we would fly into Rome and spend 3 days there then take the train to Sorrento/Pompeii and stay for 2 days. We would then take the train back to Rome and take a Ryan Air flight to Athens and spend 2 days there. Then take Ryan air into Santorini and spend the last few days here relaxing and THEN take a flight back to Athens to then fly back to the US. As I am typing this I am already not enjoying this trip. I really would appreciate some input. I do not want to exhaust my husband or myself, for that matter.
One last note...I have been to Rome before...the only reason I am going back before exploring somewhere else amazing on my list is because my husband really wants to see it. We've both never been to Greece. This may help with the input. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 2 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 6 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 7 "Never Mind"
- 8 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 9 Killarney
- 10 Cornwall Advice
- 11 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 12 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 13 Florence Travel Guide
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 18 Rome Advice?
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 Via del Sale, Italy
- 23 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 24 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 25 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!