I need yall's help. I'm planning a trip for September with my husband. Ive decided on visting both Italy and Greece in 11 days. I was an avid traveler before getting married but I would show up with basically no real thought out specific plan. So this time I have to plan perfectly because we have back to back plans literally the day before we leave and the day after we arrive. I am NOT an organized traveler as far as perfectly thought out flights and planning every tour site, tour, train ride etc ahead of time before even leaving the states.
Ive decided that we would fly into Rome and spend 3 days there then take the train to Sorrento/Pompeii and stay for 2 days. We would then take the train back to Rome and take a Ryan Air flight to Athens and spend 2 days there. Then take Ryan air into Santorini and spend the last few days here relaxing and THEN take a flight back to Athens to then fly back to the US. As I am typing this I am already not enjoying this trip. I really would appreciate some input. I do not want to exhaust my husband or myself, for that matter.
One last note...I have been to Rome before...the only reason I am going back before exploring somewhere else amazing on my list is because my husband really wants to see it. We've both never been to Greece. This may help with the input. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 2 Emergencies in Ireland
- 3 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 6 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 7 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 8 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 9 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 10 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 11 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 12 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Food in Positano
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Edinburgh to Skye
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 4 days itinerary for France
- 19 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 20 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 3 weeks in Spain
- 23 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 24 Rent a car in England
- 25 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?