i plan on visiting the mentioned places in April for the first time with my partner. i'd like some travel advise, places to see and comments on how i can include places like salzberg, the french riviera, santorini, cinque terre.
Also, should one chuck greece and opt for Paris, instead ?
i'm hoping to make this trip the most reomantic by far : please help
italy, greece, switzerland: 12-15 day trip in April 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Travel with Teens
- 11 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 12 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 15 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 16 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 17 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 18 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 19 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 20 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 21 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 24 I think this is a scam!
- 25 Restaurant with a view - Florence