i plan on visiting the mentioned places in April for the first time with my partner. i'd like some travel advise, places to see and comments on how i can include places like salzberg, the french riviera, santorini, cinque terre.
Also, should one chuck greece and opt for Paris, instead ?
i'm hoping to make this trip the most reomantic by far : please help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 2 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 3 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 4 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 5 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 8 Car rental in Croatia
- 9 Verona & Venice summer fashion
- 10 One day in Paris!
- 11 For anyone still trying to visit the McQueen, Round the clock opening . . .
- 12 A plethora of islands
- 13 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 14 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 15 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 16 Lake Garda itinerary
- 17 Winery tours
- 18 Rome Walking Guide
- 19 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 20 air conditioning
- 21 Munich to Milan via train
- 22 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 23 St. Petersburg plus
- 24 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 25 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey