i plan on visiting the mentioned places in April for the first time with my partner. i'd like some travel advise, places to see and comments on how i can include places like salzberg, the french riviera, santorini, cinque terre.
Also, should one chuck greece and opt for Paris, instead ?
i'm hoping to make this trip the most reomantic by far : please help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 2 Vuerling airlines
- 3 More Info >>> http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 4 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 5 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 6 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 7 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 10 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 11 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 12 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 13 Venice Film Fest
- 14 Europe itinerary
- 15 France for a month in 2017
- 16 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 17 All of Spain or something else..?
- 18 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 19 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 20 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 21 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 22 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 25 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam