i plan on visiting the mentioned places in April for the first time with my partner. i'd like some travel advise, places to see and comments on how i can include places like salzberg, the french riviera, santorini, cinque terre.
Also, should one chuck greece and opt for Paris, instead ?
i'm hoping to make this trip the most reomantic by far : please help
italy, greece, switzerland: 12-15 day trip in April 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 6 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 9 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 11 We Need a Pact
- 12 Where to go from Brussels?
- 13 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 14 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 15 Prague flea markets
- 16 London neighborhood suggestions
- 17 I need a haircut
- 18 Tipping in Greece
- 19 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 20 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 21 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 24 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 25 Bayern seasonal pass