i plan on visiting the mentioned places in April for the first time with my partner. i'd like some travel advise, places to see and comments on how i can include places like salzberg, the french riviera, santorini, cinque terre.
Also, should one chuck greece and opt for Paris, instead ?
i'm hoping to make this trip the most reomantic by far : please help
italy, greece, switzerland: 12-15 day trip in April 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family trip to France with kids
- 2 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 3 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 4 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 5 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 6 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 7 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 8 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 9 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 10 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 11 A week in spain
- 12 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 15 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 16 Swiss decisions
- 17 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 18 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 19 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 20 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 21 Train tickets France and Spain
- 22 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 23 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 24 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 25 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano