i plan on visiting the mentioned places in April for the first time with my partner. i'd like some travel advise, places to see and comments on how i can include places like salzberg, the french riviera, santorini, cinque terre.
Also, should one chuck greece and opt for Paris, instead ?
i'm hoping to make this trip the most reomantic by far : please help
italy, greece, switzerland: 12-15 day trip in April 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monet in Normandy
- 2 I need a haircut
- 3 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 4 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 5 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 6 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 7 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 10 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 11 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 14 We Need a Pact
- 15 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 german rail ticket question
- 18 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 Italy vacation rental help
- 22 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 23 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 24 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 25 Honeymooning in Europe