i plan on visiting the mentioned places in April for the first time with my partner. i'd like some travel advise, places to see and comments on how i can include places like salzberg, the french riviera, santorini, cinque terre.
Also, should one chuck greece and opt for Paris, instead ?
i'm hoping to make this trip the most reomantic by far : please help
italy, greece, switzerland: 12-15 day trip in April 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 4 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 5 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 6 Augsburg with kids
- 7 train to Vernon France
- 8 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 13 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 17 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 18 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 19 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 20 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!