i plan on visiting the mentioned places in April for the first time with my partner. i'd like some travel advise, places to see and comments on how i can include places like salzberg, the french riviera, santorini, cinque terre.
Also, should one chuck greece and opt for Paris, instead ?
i'm hoping to make this trip the most reomantic by far : please help
italy, greece, switzerland: 12-15 day trip in April 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental Italy/Croatia
- 2 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 3 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 4 Germany for 3 weeks
- 5 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 6 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 7 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 8 Vienna and side trips
- 9 Nature of France
- 10 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 11 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 12 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 13 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 14 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 15 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 16 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 17 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 18 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 19 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 20 Gift for French business associate
- 21 Back to Provence in 2015
- 22 In Search of Wedding Shoes in Paris
- 23 where to base in Valle D itria
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May