i plan on visiting the mentioned places in April for the first time with my partner. i'd like some travel advise, places to see and comments on how i can include places like salzberg, the french riviera, santorini, cinque terre.
Also, should one chuck greece and opt for Paris, instead ?
i'm hoping to make this trip the most reomantic by far : please help
italy, greece, switzerland: 12-15 day trip in April 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 3 Europe in December for 10 days
- 4 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 5 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 6 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 7 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 8 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 9 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 10 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 11 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 12 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 13 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 14 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 15 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 16 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 17 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 18 Lucerne Switzerland
- 19 Tipping in the UK
- 20 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 21 at what point should one get health insurance
- 22 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 23 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 24 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 25 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.