i plan on visiting the mentioned places in April for the first time with my partner. i'd like some travel advise, places to see and comments on how i can include places like salzberg, the french riviera, santorini, cinque terre.
Also, should one chuck greece and opt for Paris, instead ?
i'm hoping to make this trip the most reomantic by far : please help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens Help
- 2 Safety in Rome
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Uber vs. TfL
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 7 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 8 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 9 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 10 Apartment Montreux area
- 11 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 12 Crete Holiday
- 13 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 14 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 15 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 18 Greek Village
- 19 One free day in Barcelona
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 22 base in brussels
- 23 Rome or Venice first
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Berlin