i plan on visiting the mentioned places in April for the first time with my partner. i'd like some travel advise, places to see and comments on how i can include places like salzberg, the french riviera, santorini, cinque terre.
Also, should one chuck greece and opt for Paris, instead ?
i'm hoping to make this trip the most reomantic by far : please help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 2 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 3 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 4 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 5 Sitges Hotel ??
- 6 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 7 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 8 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 9 French lavender and cottages
- 10 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 11 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 12 MiFi in Italy
- 13 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 14 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 15 Seville in late January
- 16 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 17 Cork or Galway?
- 18 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 19 What Greek islands should I visit
- 20 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 21 Major quake in central Itay
- 22 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 23 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 25 3 days with a Swindon base