i plan on visiting the mentioned places in April for the first time with my partner. i'd like some travel advise, places to see and comments on how i can include places like salzberg, the french riviera, santorini, cinque terre.
Also, should one chuck greece and opt for Paris, instead ?
i'm hoping to make this trip the most reomantic by far : please help
italy, greece, switzerland: 12-15 day trip in April 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London for 18th bday
- 2 Travel throught Europe
- 3 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 4 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 5 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 6 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 7 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 8 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 9 Day on the Rhine
- 10 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 11 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 12 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 13 Spa in Scotland
- 14 Car Rentals in Athens
- 15 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 16 Greece for a month with a baby
- 17 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 18 Transportation in Paris
- 19 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 20 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 21 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 22 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 23 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 24 1 Week in Barcelona, Valencia - what else?
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report