My husband and I are planning a two-week trip to Italy and Greece this spring. In Italy, we’d like to see Rome (including Vatican City), Tuscany and somewhere on the Amalfi Coast. In Greece, we would like to spend a few days in Santorini and see Athens (possibly on an extended layover). Is this doable in 14 days? If so, how long do you recommend we spend in each place? Any favorite places in each region? We’d like to spend the bulk of our trip in Italy. We are flying out of an international airport in the U.S., which has direct flights to both Rome and Athens.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Chania
- 3 Now to Madrid
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Hotels in Turin
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Studying art in English in venice
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 15 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 16 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 3 days solo in London
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 21 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 22 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 23 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 24 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?