My husband and I are planning a two-week trip to Italy and Greece this spring. In Italy, we’d like to see Rome (including Vatican City), Tuscany and somewhere on the Amalfi Coast. In Greece, we would like to spend a few days in Santorini and see Athens (possibly on an extended layover). Is this doable in 14 days? If so, how long do you recommend we spend in each place? Any favorite places in each region? We’d like to spend the bulk of our trip in Italy. We are flying out of an international airport in the U.S., which has direct flights to both Rome and Athens.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Car Scam
- 2 Norway Honeymoon
- 3 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 4 Schengen Rule
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 10 Russia in two weeks in December
- 11 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 12 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 19 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 20 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 21 Our future trip to Greece
- 22 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 23 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 24 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?