My husband and I are planning a two-week trip to Italy and Greece this spring. In Italy, we’d like to see Rome (including Vatican City), Tuscany and somewhere on the Amalfi Coast. In Greece, we would like to spend a few days in Santorini and see Athens (possibly on an extended layover). Is this doable in 14 days? If so, how long do you recommend we spend in each place? Any favorite places in each region? We’d like to spend the bulk of our trip in Italy. We are flying out of an international airport in the U.S., which has direct flights to both Rome and Athens.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using RenaultUSA.com
- 2 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 7 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 8 Tracking the Weather
- 9 Italy travel plan help
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 road trip through scotland
- 14 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 15 Wales
- 16 Best Neck Pillow
- 17 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 18 Tieks for travel
- 19 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 20 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 21 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 22 Where to eat in Rome?
- 23 Thinking about the Fjords
- 24 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 25 Posting Packages from Central Europe