My husband and I are planning a two-week trip to Italy and Greece this spring. In Italy, we’d like to see Rome (including Vatican City), Tuscany and somewhere on the Amalfi Coast. In Greece, we would like to spend a few days in Santorini and see Athens (possibly on an extended layover). Is this doable in 14 days? If so, how long do you recommend we spend in each place? Any favorite places in each region? We’d like to spend the bulk of our trip in Italy. We are flying out of an international airport in the U.S., which has direct flights to both Rome and Athens.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary questions
- 2 Denmark or Sweden?
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 1 month in Europe
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 21 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 24 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 25 LIsbon