My husband and I are planning a two-week trip to Italy and Greece this spring. In Italy, we’d like to see Rome (including Vatican City), Tuscany and somewhere on the Amalfi Coast. In Greece, we would like to spend a few days in Santorini and see Athens (possibly on an extended layover). Is this doable in 14 days? If so, how long do you recommend we spend in each place? Any favorite places in each region? We’d like to spend the bulk of our trip in Italy. We are flying out of an international airport in the U.S., which has direct flights to both Rome and Athens.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Revised itinerary for italy
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Paris Metro
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 12 A good book!!
- 13 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 14 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 15 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 16 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 CDG airport and connection time
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 23 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 24 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 25 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona