My husband and I are planning a two-week trip to Italy and Greece this spring. In Italy, we’d like to see Rome (including Vatican City), Tuscany and somewhere on the Amalfi Coast. In Greece, we would like to spend a few days in Santorini and see Athens (possibly on an extended layover). Is this doable in 14 days? If so, how long do you recommend we spend in each place? Any favorite places in each region? We’d like to spend the bulk of our trip in Italy. We are flying out of an international airport in the U.S., which has direct flights to both Rome and Athens.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 Nightime Tivoli
- 3 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 4 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 5 Travelling Iceland
- 6 Seville to Cordoba
- 7 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 8 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 9 IWM
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 12 Amalfi Coast
- 13 Montserrat Express
- 14 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 15 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 19 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 20 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 21 Itinery help Crete
- 22 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 23 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 24 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 25 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal