My husband and I are planning a two-week trip to Italy and Greece this spring. In Italy, we’d like to see Rome (including Vatican City), Tuscany and somewhere on the Amalfi Coast. In Greece, we would like to spend a few days in Santorini and see Athens (possibly on an extended layover). Is this doable in 14 days? If so, how long do you recommend we spend in each place? Any favorite places in each region? We’d like to spend the bulk of our trip in Italy. We are flying out of an international airport in the U.S., which has direct flights to both Rome and Athens.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 2 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 3 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 help with Italy itinerary
- 6 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 7 Praiano
- 8 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 9 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 10 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 11 Chamonix to Paris
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 Rome-Itinerary
- 14 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 15 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 16 Scotland and London 21 days
- 17 Rome to venice
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 20 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 21 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 22 Ireland itinerary help please
- 23 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 24 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 25 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included