I'm starting to plan a trip for mid-May until as long as it takes to visit Italy, Greece and Croatia but I have no idea what is the easiest/cheapest way to go trough all three countries. From what I've researched so far, I think i would like to visit the following cities:
Italy - Venice, Florence, Naples (maybe Pompei and Capri) and Rome
Greece - Athens, Santorini and Los
Croatia - Zadar, Split (Hvar) (?)
I'm not very set on Croatia yet. I would really appreciate some tips of places that are worth visiting and how to move between the cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 3 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 4 Back from Paris
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 18 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 19 Trip suggestion
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Summer Travel order
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 Corfu
- 25 Chios and Mesta Chios