Starting to plan a trip to Italy and Greece for September, not yet decided on dates hoping for some insight here. My boyfriend and I are total newbies to Europe and enjoy hearing peoples opinions and suggestions for travel. We think we want to do a fast paced week in Italy followed by a relaxing week in Greece.(2 weeks total trip) We have heard Crete is the place to be during this time of the year, but again any suggestions are welcomed.
We would be flying out of Toronto and aren't picking when it comes to traveling. We are both laid back and really just want to take as many beautiful sites and activities in as possible. We are well aware we won't be able to see EVERYTHING so looking for the highlight spots in Italy. Ultimately we are there for food scenery and culture. Any tips on what flight path/travel routes, and hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 2 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 4 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 5 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 6 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 7 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 8 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 9 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 10 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 11 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 12 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 13 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 14 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 15 Ballet Bolshoi
- 16 Belgian airports
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 19 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 20 Greece Travel Advice
- 21 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 22 European Championship
- 23 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 24 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 25 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower