Starting to plan a trip to Italy and Greece for September, not yet decided on dates hoping for some insight here. My boyfriend and I are total newbies to Europe and enjoy hearing peoples opinions and suggestions for travel. We think we want to do a fast paced week in Italy followed by a relaxing week in Greece.(2 weeks total trip) We have heard Crete is the place to be during this time of the year, but again any suggestions are welcomed.
We would be flying out of Toronto and aren't picking when it comes to traveling. We are both laid back and really just want to take as many beautiful sites and activities in as possible. We are well aware we won't be able to see EVERYTHING so looking for the highlight spots in Italy. Ultimately we are there for food scenery and culture. Any tips on what flight path/travel routes, and hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium : a asfe country
- 2 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Advices about our itiniary
- 5 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 6 Car Rental in Italy
- 7 sfo to europe
- 8 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 9 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 11 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 12 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 15 Italian Riviera
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 18 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 19 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 20 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 21 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 22 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 23 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 24 Switzerland in mid-April
- 25 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed