Starting to plan a trip to Italy and Greece for September, not yet decided on dates hoping for some insight here. My boyfriend and I are total newbies to Europe and enjoy hearing peoples opinions and suggestions for travel. We think we want to do a fast paced week in Italy followed by a relaxing week in Greece.(2 weeks total trip) We have heard Crete is the place to be during this time of the year, but again any suggestions are welcomed.
We would be flying out of Toronto and aren't picking when it comes to traveling. We are both laid back and really just want to take as many beautiful sites and activities in as possible. We are well aware we won't be able to see EVERYTHING so looking for the highlight spots in Italy. Ultimately we are there for food scenery and culture. Any tips on what flight path/travel routes, and hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your time!
Italy & Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 2 DCC on the increase?
- 3 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 4 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 5 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Berlin Itinerary
- 8 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 9 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 10 Good car rental with http://www.budget-athens.gr
- 11 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 12 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 13 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 14 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 15 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 16 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 17 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 18 Planning a week in London
- 19 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 20 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 21 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 22 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 23 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 24 Day on the Rhine
- 25 Please help me give good travel advice