Starting to plan a trip to Italy and Greece for September, not yet decided on dates hoping for some insight here. My boyfriend and I are total newbies to Europe and enjoy hearing peoples opinions and suggestions for travel. We think we want to do a fast paced week in Italy followed by a relaxing week in Greece.(2 weeks total trip) We have heard Crete is the place to be during this time of the year, but again any suggestions are welcomed.
We would be flying out of Toronto and aren't picking when it comes to traveling. We are both laid back and really just want to take as many beautiful sites and activities in as possible. We are well aware we won't be able to see EVERYTHING so looking for the highlight spots in Italy. Ultimately we are there for food scenery and culture. Any tips on what flight path/travel routes, and hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 2 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 3 Visiting Zurich
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 6 Andalucia Spain
- 7 Germany-Car or Train
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 13 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 14 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 15 Whistle stop family road trip
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 18 Scotland itinerary advice
- 19 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 20 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 21 Porto in January
- 22 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 23 Rome Water Shortage
- 24 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 25 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?