Starting to plan a trip to Italy and Greece for September, not yet decided on dates hoping for some insight here. My boyfriend and I are total newbies to Europe and enjoy hearing peoples opinions and suggestions for travel. We think we want to do a fast paced week in Italy followed by a relaxing week in Greece.(2 weeks total trip) We have heard Crete is the place to be during this time of the year, but again any suggestions are welcomed.
We would be flying out of Toronto and aren't picking when it comes to traveling. We are both laid back and really just want to take as many beautiful sites and activities in as possible. We are well aware we won't be able to see EVERYTHING so looking for the highlight spots in Italy. Ultimately we are there for food scenery and culture. Any tips on what flight path/travel routes, and hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clean up spam
- 2 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 5 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 6 Positano Surprise
- 7 Small towns not too near Paris
- 8 Valencia, Spain
- 9 Help with basic itinerary
- 10 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 11 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 12 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 13 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 14 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 15 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 16 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 17 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 18 Greece and Italy Combo
- 19 Cinqueterre
- 20 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 21 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 22 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 23 Marathon Sunday in Budapest
- 24 Visit to Engand
- 25 Amalfi Coast, Italy