Starting to plan a trip to Italy and Greece for September, not yet decided on dates hoping for some insight here. My boyfriend and I are total newbies to Europe and enjoy hearing peoples opinions and suggestions for travel. We think we want to do a fast paced week in Italy followed by a relaxing week in Greece.(2 weeks total trip) We have heard Crete is the place to be during this time of the year, but again any suggestions are welcomed.
We would be flying out of Toronto and aren't picking when it comes to traveling. We are both laid back and really just want to take as many beautiful sites and activities in as possible. We are well aware we won't be able to see EVERYTHING so looking for the highlight spots in Italy. Ultimately we are there for food scenery and culture. Any tips on what flight path/travel routes, and hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Vienna
- 2 Places of interest
- 3 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 Switzerland in November?
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 A Month stay in Southern France
- 14 vienna
- 15 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 16 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 17 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 18 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 21 Oxford England Accommodations
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 Croatia transportation question.
- 24 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 25 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens