Starting to plan a trip to Italy and Greece for September, not yet decided on dates hoping for some insight here. My boyfriend and I are total newbies to Europe and enjoy hearing peoples opinions and suggestions for travel. We think we want to do a fast paced week in Italy followed by a relaxing week in Greece.(2 weeks total trip) We have heard Crete is the place to be during this time of the year, but again any suggestions are welcomed.
We would be flying out of Toronto and aren't picking when it comes to traveling. We are both laid back and really just want to take as many beautiful sites and activities in as possible. We are well aware we won't be able to see EVERYTHING so looking for the highlight spots in Italy. Ultimately we are there for food scenery and culture. Any tips on what flight path/travel routes, and hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece in 15 Days
- 2 Norway holiday locations
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 5 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 6 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 7 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 8 Help with itinerary
- 9 Flamenco in Cordoba - 8/29 to 8/30/16
- 10 Flamenco in Granada - 8/25 to 8/28/16
- 11 Berlin restaurant recs
- 12 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 13 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 14 Itinerary Assistance
- 15 Norway accessories and must have
- 16 Our European adventures
- 17 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 18 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 19 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 20 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 21 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 22 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 23 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 24 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 25 Naples or Genoa