Starting to plan a trip to Italy and Greece for September, not yet decided on dates hoping for some insight here. My boyfriend and I are total newbies to Europe and enjoy hearing peoples opinions and suggestions for travel. We think we want to do a fast paced week in Italy followed by a relaxing week in Greece.(2 weeks total trip) We have heard Crete is the place to be during this time of the year, but again any suggestions are welcomed.
We would be flying out of Toronto and aren't picking when it comes to traveling. We are both laid back and really just want to take as many beautiful sites and activities in as possible. We are well aware we won't be able to see EVERYTHING so looking for the highlight spots in Italy. Ultimately we are there for food scenery and culture. Any tips on what flight path/travel routes, and hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 2 Belgium for the 1st time
- 3 http://www.supplementoffers.org/intelleral/
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 6 Lose Weight And Which It Stays Off Simply By Tips!
- 7 http://fitnesssteer.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 8 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 9 11 days in Andalusia
- 10 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Should we go to Vienna?
- 13 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 14 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 15 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 16 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 17 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 18 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 19 norway self-drive itinerary
- 20 Loire Valley itinerary
- 21 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 22 Iceland trip report
- 23 February in Florence
- 24 Ronda to Seville
- 25 Europe Itinerary