Starting to plan a trip to Italy and Greece for September, not yet decided on dates hoping for some insight here. My boyfriend and I are total newbies to Europe and enjoy hearing peoples opinions and suggestions for travel. We think we want to do a fast paced week in Italy followed by a relaxing week in Greece.(2 weeks total trip) We have heard Crete is the place to be during this time of the year, but again any suggestions are welcomed.
We would be flying out of Toronto and aren't picking when it comes to traveling. We are both laid back and really just want to take as many beautiful sites and activities in as possible. We are well aware we won't be able to see EVERYTHING so looking for the highlight spots in Italy. Ultimately we are there for food scenery and culture. Any tips on what flight path/travel routes, and hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://crackedmuscles.com/zytek-xl/
- 2 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 3 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Montserrat Express
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Places to stop/stay?
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 16 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 19 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 20 Visit to Sardinia
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions