Starting to plan a trip to Italy and Greece for September, not yet decided on dates hoping for some insight here. My boyfriend and I are total newbies to Europe and enjoy hearing peoples opinions and suggestions for travel. We think we want to do a fast paced week in Italy followed by a relaxing week in Greece.(2 weeks total trip) We have heard Crete is the place to be during this time of the year, but again any suggestions are welcomed.
We would be flying out of Toronto and aren't picking when it comes to traveling. We are both laid back and really just want to take as many beautiful sites and activities in as possible. We are well aware we won't be able to see EVERYTHING so looking for the highlight spots in Italy. Ultimately we are there for food scenery and culture. Any tips on what flight path/travel routes, and hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 14 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 15 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 20 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 23 Apartment Montreux area
- 24 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 25 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017