Starting to plan a trip to Italy and Greece for September, not yet decided on dates hoping for some insight here. My boyfriend and I are total newbies to Europe and enjoy hearing peoples opinions and suggestions for travel. We think we want to do a fast paced week in Italy followed by a relaxing week in Greece.(2 weeks total trip) We have heard Crete is the place to be during this time of the year, but again any suggestions are welcomed.
We would be flying out of Toronto and aren't picking when it comes to traveling. We are both laid back and really just want to take as many beautiful sites and activities in as possible. We are well aware we won't be able to see EVERYTHING so looking for the highlight spots in Italy. Ultimately we are there for food scenery and culture. Any tips on what flight path/travel routes, and hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 2 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 3 Scenic Driving Routes
- 4 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 5 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 6 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 7 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 8 London's Must Sights!
- 9 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 10 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 11 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 12 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 13 4 days in switzerland
- 14 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 15 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 16 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 17 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 18 14 nights in Europe
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 21 Oxford 24 hours
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Ireland & Scotland
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?