My husband and I (in late 20's) are planning for our Europe Trip . We are planning to go to Italy, Germany, France and Switzerland trip for 3 weeks. My question is, how should we divide our time between these 4 countries? We would like to cover all the popular places to visit. Also, which Eurorail pass should we take? Should it be Global pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland in April
- 2 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 5 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 6 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 7 French restaurants
- 8 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 9 Engadine Valley help
- 10 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 11 Tuscany 6 nights
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Naples, Italy
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 16 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 17 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 France & Italy, May or June
- 21 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 22 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 23 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 24 San Sebastian
- 25 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?