My husband and I (in late 20's) are planning for our Europe Trip . We are planning to go to Italy, Germany, France and Switzerland trip for 3 weeks. My question is, how should we divide our time between these 4 countries? We would like to cover all the popular places to visit. Also, which Eurorail pass should we take? Should it be Global pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료릴신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 5 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 6 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 7 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 8 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 9 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 10 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 11 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 12 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Piedmont as a destination
- 16 2 weeks Europe trip
- 17 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 20 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 21 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 22 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 23 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 24 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 25 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....