I am flying from Athens to Rome in September. I have about 13 days to spend until my flight leaves from Milan to return home. This is my second trip to Italy, however, the fist one was very rushed with only 1 or 2 days in each city. This part of my trip is solo as my friend is leaving from Athens to go home. I would like to travel from Rome to Milan at a more leisurely pace. If anyone could recommend places to visit along the way and the best mode of transportation. I would like to visit some wineries as well. Im thinking of taking the train but am confused as to what type of ticket I should purchase and if it travels to the different Tuscany regions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Cutback on Spain trip
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 where to stay in London?
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 11 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 12 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 13 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 14 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 15 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 16 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 driving from ancona to rome
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help