I am flying from Athens to Rome in September. I have about 13 days to spend until my flight leaves from Milan to return home. This is my second trip to Italy, however, the fist one was very rushed with only 1 or 2 days in each city. This part of my trip is solo as my friend is leaving from Athens to go home. I would like to travel from Rome to Milan at a more leisurely pace. If anyone could recommend places to visit along the way and the best mode of transportation. I would like to visit some wineries as well. Im thinking of taking the train but am confused as to what type of ticket I should purchase and if it travels to the different Tuscany regions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 4 3nights in Venice
- 5 Paris in November
- 6 My 3 days in Venice
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 One week in Europe
- 12 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 13 London Theater
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 16 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 17 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 My final Prague itinerary
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 25 Car Rentals in Avignon