I am flying from Athens to Rome in September. I have about 13 days to spend until my flight leaves from Milan to return home. This is my second trip to Italy, however, the fist one was very rushed with only 1 or 2 days in each city. This part of my trip is solo as my friend is leaving from Athens to go home. I would like to travel from Rome to Milan at a more leisurely pace. If anyone could recommend places to visit along the way and the best mode of transportation. I would like to visit some wineries as well. Im thinking of taking the train but am confused as to what type of ticket I should purchase and if it travels to the different Tuscany regions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinqueterre
- 2 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 3 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 4 Visit to Engand
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 7 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 8 Final Four
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 11 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 12 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 13 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 Cornwall UK
- 16 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 17 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 18 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 19 Short Trip to Paris
- 20 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 21 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 22 Parking in Girona
- 23 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 24 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 25 SNCF - low price for summer