I am flying from Athens to Rome in September. I have about 13 days to spend until my flight leaves from Milan to return home. This is my second trip to Italy, however, the fist one was very rushed with only 1 or 2 days in each city. This part of my trip is solo as my friend is leaving from Athens to go home. I would like to travel from Rome to Milan at a more leisurely pace. If anyone could recommend places to visit along the way and the best mode of transportation. I would like to visit some wineries as well. Im thinking of taking the train but am confused as to what type of ticket I should purchase and if it travels to the different Tuscany regions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리시스템 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 4 Paris travel help
- 5 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 12 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 One night in the Dolomites
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Airport Transit Visa
- 17 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 18 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 19 Where in Greece
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri