My husband and I are planning a trip to italy in September. In order to fly on points we have to fly into and out of Florence. We are thilled to be vistign Florence/Tuscany but absiolutly can not wait to ge tthe the Amalfi Coast. just wondering if anyone can help with a suggested itinerary? Should we stay in Florence then drive down to Amalfi or fly in and drive straight there and do Florence on the way back out of the country? Should we even stay in Florence or just do day trips in and stay in the Tuscan countryside; we are no BIG city people. We would rather enjoy our trip "living like the locals". Thanks so much for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 7 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 8 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 9 driving from ancona to rome
- 10 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 11 Croatia transportation question.
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 14 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 17 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 2017 Easter in Italy
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 24 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 25 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?