My husband and I are planning a trip to italy in September. In order to fly on points we have to fly into and out of Florence. We are thilled to be vistign Florence/Tuscany but absiolutly can not wait to ge tthe the Amalfi Coast. just wondering if anyone can help with a suggested itinerary? Should we stay in Florence then drive down to Amalfi or fly in and drive straight there and do Florence on the way back out of the country? Should we even stay in Florence or just do day trips in and stay in the Tuscan countryside; we are no BIG city people. We would rather enjoy our trip "living like the locals". Thanks so much for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help please!
- 2 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 3 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 4 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 5 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 6 Prague on a budget...
- 7 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 10 Naples or Genoa
- 11 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 12 From Genoa to Rome...
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Spain in November
- 15 5 nights in Andalusia
- 16 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 19 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 20 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 21 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 22 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 23 How big backpack do I need?
- 24 Holiday Itinerary
- 25 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?