My husband and I are planning a trip to italy in September. In order to fly on points we have to fly into and out of Florence. We are thilled to be vistign Florence/Tuscany but absiolutly can not wait to ge tthe the Amalfi Coast. just wondering if anyone can help with a suggested itinerary? Should we stay in Florence then drive down to Amalfi or fly in and drive straight there and do Florence on the way back out of the country? Should we even stay in Florence or just do day trips in and stay in the Tuscan countryside; we are no BIG city people. We would rather enjoy our trip "living like the locals". Thanks so much for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 2 Small towns not too near Paris
- 3 Help with basic itinerary
- 4 Clean up spam
- 5 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 8 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 9 Positano Surprise
- 10 Valencia, Spain
- 11 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 12 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 13 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 14 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 15 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 16 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 17 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 18 Greece and Italy Combo
- 19 Cinqueterre
- 20 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 21 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 22 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 23 Marathon Sunday in Budapest
- 24 Visit to Engand
- 25 Amalfi Coast, Italy