My husband and I are planning a trip to italy in September. In order to fly on points we have to fly into and out of Florence. We are thilled to be vistign Florence/Tuscany but absiolutly can not wait to ge tthe the Amalfi Coast. just wondering if anyone can help with a suggested itinerary? Should we stay in Florence then drive down to Amalfi or fly in and drive straight there and do Florence on the way back out of the country? Should we even stay in Florence or just do day trips in and stay in the Tuscan countryside; we are no BIG city people. We would rather enjoy our trip "living like the locals". Thanks so much for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 3 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 4 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 5 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 6 Italy - rental car damages query
- 7 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 10 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 11 20 Days in Europe
- 12 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 13 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 14 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 15 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 16 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 17 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 18 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 19 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 20 Verona and Lake Garda
- 21 European Cooking Secrets
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 24 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 25 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions