My husband and I are planning a trip to italy in September. In order to fly on points we have to fly into and out of Florence. We are thilled to be vistign Florence/Tuscany but absiolutly can not wait to ge tthe the Amalfi Coast. just wondering if anyone can help with a suggested itinerary? Should we stay in Florence then drive down to Amalfi or fly in and drive straight there and do Florence on the way back out of the country? Should we even stay in Florence or just do day trips in and stay in the Tuscan countryside; we are no BIG city people. We would rather enjoy our trip "living like the locals". Thanks so much for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DIKKI : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 3 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 London and Normandy
- 7 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 8 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 9 Paris and Normandy
- 10 rent muscle car in Norway
- 11 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 12 How do I private message a person?
- 13 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 14 Burgundy and Lyon
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 16 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 17 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 18 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 19 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 20 Visiting Lyon
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 24 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 25 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris