My husband and I are planning a trip to italy in September. In order to fly on points we have to fly into and out of Florence. We are thilled to be vistign Florence/Tuscany but absiolutly can not wait to ge tthe the Amalfi Coast. just wondering if anyone can help with a suggested itinerary? Should we stay in Florence then drive down to Amalfi or fly in and drive straight there and do Florence on the way back out of the country? Should we even stay in Florence or just do day trips in and stay in the Tuscan countryside; we are no BIG city people. We would rather enjoy our trip "living like the locals". Thanks so much for any suggestions!
Italy: From Florence to Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen rule made easy
- 2 Is using a backpack in Europe safe?
- 3 Italy Spending Budget
- 4 Nice to the luberons
- 5 London hotel tax is 20%
- 6 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 7 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 8 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 9 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 10 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 11 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 12 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 13 Sorrento Advice Please
- 14 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 15 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 16 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 17 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 18 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 19 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 20 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 21 Expat area's in France
- 22 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 23 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 24 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.