My husband and I are planning a trip to italy in September. In order to fly on points we have to fly into and out of Florence. We are thilled to be vistign Florence/Tuscany but absiolutly can not wait to ge tthe the Amalfi Coast. just wondering if anyone can help with a suggested itinerary? Should we stay in Florence then drive down to Amalfi or fly in and drive straight there and do Florence on the way back out of the country? Should we even stay in Florence or just do day trips in and stay in the Tuscan countryside; we are no BIG city people. We would rather enjoy our trip "living like the locals". Thanks so much for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 2 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 3 Advice for England and France travels?
- 4 please revew provence agenda
- 5 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/megadrox-reviews/
- 6 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 7 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 Barcelona on budget
- 10 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 11 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 12 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 13 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 14 Where to go in March??
- 15 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 16 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 17 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 18 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 19 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 20 Dublin Ireland Advice Needed
- 21 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 22 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 23 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 24 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 25 Car service of choice in Rome? Uber?