My husband and I are planning a trip to italy in September. In order to fly on points we have to fly into and out of Florence. We are thilled to be vistign Florence/Tuscany but absiolutly can not wait to ge tthe the Amalfi Coast. just wondering if anyone can help with a suggested itinerary? Should we stay in Florence then drive down to Amalfi or fly in and drive straight there and do Florence on the way back out of the country? Should we even stay in Florence or just do day trips in and stay in the Tuscan countryside; we are no BIG city people. We would rather enjoy our trip "living like the locals". Thanks so much for any suggestions!
Italy: From Florence to Amalfi Coast
- 1 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 2 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Venice in Jan
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 7 One more last question on Bayeux
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 How early to get to CDG
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 When to visit Provence updated info
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Three for the road
- 16 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 17 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 18 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 19 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 20 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 24 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 25 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico