My husband and I are planning a trip to italy in September. In order to fly on points we have to fly into and out of Florence. We are thilled to be vistign Florence/Tuscany but absiolutly can not wait to ge tthe the Amalfi Coast. just wondering if anyone can help with a suggested itinerary? Should we stay in Florence then drive down to Amalfi or fly in and drive straight there and do Florence on the way back out of the country? Should we even stay in Florence or just do day trips in and stay in the Tuscan countryside; we are no BIG city people. We would rather enjoy our trip "living like the locals". Thanks so much for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final Prague itinerary
- 2 One week in Europe
- 3 Positano or Sorrento?
- 4 multi city flights to europe
- 5 Switzerland in September
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 London Theater
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 10 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 11 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 14 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 weekend from cologne germany
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 21 13 nights in switzerland
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Earthquake near Naples
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017