My husband and I are planning a trip to italy in September. In order to fly on points we have to fly into and out of Florence. We are thilled to be vistign Florence/Tuscany but absiolutly can not wait to ge tthe the Amalfi Coast. just wondering if anyone can help with a suggested itinerary? Should we stay in Florence then drive down to Amalfi or fly in and drive straight there and do Florence on the way back out of the country? Should we even stay in Florence or just do day trips in and stay in the Tuscan countryside; we are no BIG city people. We would rather enjoy our trip "living like the locals". Thanks so much for any suggestions!
Italy: From Florence to Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 2 A Week in Spain
- 3 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 4 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 5 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 8 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 9 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 10 Rocamaxour
- 11 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 12 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 13 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 14 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 15 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 16 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 France in 2003
- 21 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 22 Maratea
- 23 2 different itineraries
- 24 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 25 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice