My husband and I are planning a trip to italy in September. In order to fly on points we have to fly into and out of Florence. We are thilled to be vistign Florence/Tuscany but absiolutly can not wait to ge tthe the Amalfi Coast. just wondering if anyone can help with a suggested itinerary? Should we stay in Florence then drive down to Amalfi or fly in and drive straight there and do Florence on the way back out of the country? Should we even stay in Florence or just do day trips in and stay in the Tuscan countryside; we are no BIG city people. We would rather enjoy our trip "living like the locals". Thanks so much for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 2 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 3 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 4 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 5 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 6 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 7 Florence 2 weeks
- 8 12 days in Austria
- 9 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 10 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 11 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 12 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 13 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 14 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 15 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 16 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 17 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 18 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 19 One in Paris ... help
- 20 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 21 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 22 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 23 Dolomites October 14-18
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug