My husband and I are planning a trip to italy in September. In order to fly on points we have to fly into and out of Florence. We are thilled to be vistign Florence/Tuscany but absiolutly can not wait to ge tthe the Amalfi Coast. just wondering if anyone can help with a suggested itinerary? Should we stay in Florence then drive down to Amalfi or fly in and drive straight there and do Florence on the way back out of the country? Should we even stay in Florence or just do day trips in and stay in the Tuscan countryside; we are no BIG city people. We would rather enjoy our trip "living like the locals". Thanks so much for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 2 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 3 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 4 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 Vacation
- 7 Rouen Tour Companies
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Praiano hotel question
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 St Denis Cathedral
- 15 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 16 Italy bus or train
- 17 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 20 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 21 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 22 Rome-Itinerary
- 23 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra