My friend & I are planning to tour some areas of Europe in early august and so far we were thinking of travelling to these countries: Italy, France, Belgium and Netherlands.
The plan will be to visit:
ITALY: Rome + Vatican City (4 days), Florence + Pisa (3 days)
FRANCE: Nice (2 days), Paris (4 days)
BELGIUM: Brussel (2 days), Antwerp (2 day)
NETHERLANDS: Amsterdam (3 days)
Both of us have not been to Europe before and are planning to take the EuRail in the above order, starting from Rome and ending in Amsterdam. Please do advice on this itinerary as we are really new to planning a trip in Europe. Any suggestion welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 4 days itinerary for France
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 5 Going to Russia
- 6 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 7 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 10 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 13 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 14 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 15 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 16 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 19 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 20 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 23 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 24 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 25 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands in 20 days (Itinerary check!)