My friend & I are planning to tour some areas of Europe in early august and so far we were thinking of travelling to these countries: Italy, France, Belgium and Netherlands.
The plan will be to visit:
ITALY: Rome + Vatican City (4 days), Florence + Pisa (3 days)
FRANCE: Nice (2 days), Paris (4 days)
BELGIUM: Brussel (2 days), Antwerp (2 day)
NETHERLANDS: Amsterdam (3 days)
Both of us have not been to Europe before and are planning to take the EuRail in the above order, starting from Rome and ending in Amsterdam. Please do advice on this itinerary as we are really new to planning a trip in Europe. Any suggestion welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 총판 토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Now to Madrid
- 3 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 4 3 days solo in London
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Chania
- 7 Edinbrugh
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 15 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 22 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 23 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands in 20 days (Itinerary check!)