Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://trypurejuvenate.com/premium-white-kidney-bean-extract/
- 2 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 3 More Info : http://bellavitaserumtry.com
- 4 cell phone companys
- 5 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 6 italy itinerary
- 7 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 8 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 9 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 10 Local markets in Italy
- 11 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 12 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 13 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 14 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Where in Paris?
- 17 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 18 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 19 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 20 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 21 Guides - Matera
- 22 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 23 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 24 Spain Itinerary Help
- 25 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?