Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 2 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 3 What to Wear in Scotland
- 4 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 5 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 6 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 7 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 8 transport changes in Prague
- 9 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 10 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 11 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 12 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 13 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 14 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 15 Rental Car in Austria
- 16 LOOKING FOR A CHANGE,ANY IDEAS ?
- 17 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 18 too many London hotels!
- 19 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 20 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 21 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 22 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 23 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 24 One way car drop fee
- 25 2 weeks in France next May