Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 2 4 days in switzerland
- 3 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 4 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 5 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 6 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 7 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 8 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 9 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 10 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 13 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 14 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 15 London's Must Sights!
- 16 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 17 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 18 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 19 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 20 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 21 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 22 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 23 14 nights in Europe
- 24 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 25 Oxford 24 hours