Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Italy for 7 days - Rome to Venice - any ideas???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 2 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 3 Immigration Procedures
- 4 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 5 In Paris on my own
- 6 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 7 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 8 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 9 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 10 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 13 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 14 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 15 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 16 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 17 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 18 Andalucia itinerary help
- 19 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 20 Hotel in Paris
- 21 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 22 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 25 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?