Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Italy for 7 days - Rome to Venice - any ideas???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 2 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 3 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 4 floods in Andalucia
- 5 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 6 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 7 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 8 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 9 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 10 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 11 Central Europe itinerary
- 12 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 13 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 14 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 15 Arriving in Prague
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 4 Months in Europe
- 18 2 Days in Rome
- 19 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 20 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 21 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 22 Tipping in the UK
- 23 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 24 2 weeks in Spain
- 25 Going to Paris? Be yourself