Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Italy for 7 days - Rome to Venice - any ideas???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 Cornwall or Paris?
- 3 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 4 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 5 Help for San Sebastian
- 6 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 7 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 8 spain
- 9 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 10 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 11 2 Days in Rome
- 12 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 13 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 14 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 17 3 days in Rome
- 18 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 19 2 full days in Paris
- 20 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 21 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 22 Help with Madrid Location
- 23 Venice, just arrived
- 24 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 25 Central London Hotels