Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 2 Which is why too high insulin levels
- 3 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 4 Italy by car
- 5 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 6 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 7 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 8 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 9 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 11 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 12 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 13 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 14 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 15 T Mobile Does it Again
- 16 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 17 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 18 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 19 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 20 Seville Itinerary
- 21 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 22 Dolomites October 14-18
- 23 Florence 2 weeks
- 24 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 25 Santorini