Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 4 12 nights in Greek islands
- 5 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 8 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 9 Classical Music in Milan
- 10 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 12 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 13 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 14 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 15 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 16 Pousadas in Portugal
- 17 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 18 Antiques shopping Rome
- 19 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 20 Scotland Trip Planning
- 21 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 22 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 23 Paris food tours?
- 24 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 25 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location