Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Italy for 7 days - Rome to Venice - any ideas???
- 1 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 2 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 3 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 4 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 5 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 6 Drive Rome Florence
- 7 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 10 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 11 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 12 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 13 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 14 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 15 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 16 Home base in Provence in July
- 17 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 18 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 19 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 20 Moving to Spain
- 21 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 22 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 23 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 24 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 25 Granada on Sunday