Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 2 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 3 First visit to London
- 4 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 5 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 6 TIM in FCO - update
- 7 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 8 London GTG May 19-25
- 9 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 10 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 11 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 12 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 13 Classical Tour of Albania
- 14 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 15 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 16 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 17 London and Normandy
- 18 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 19 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 20 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 25 Naples + Walking Tour