Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Italy for 7 days - Rome to Venice - any ideas???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 2 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 3 Mama Mia Italy!
- 4 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 5 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 6 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 7 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 8 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 9 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 10 Barcelona for single female
- 11 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 12 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 13 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 14 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 15 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 16 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 17 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 18 travel to western Europe from India
- 19 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 20 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 21 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 22 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 23 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Late night train from Prague