Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Italy for 7 days - Rome to Venice - any ideas???
- 1 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 2 Am I too fat too travel?
- 3 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 4 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 5 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 6 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 7 Do and don't, eating in France
- 8 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 10 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 11 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 12 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 13 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 14 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 15 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 16 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 17 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 18 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 19 italy itinerary for comments
- 20 chip and pin credit cards
- 21 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 22 Italian train question
- 23 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 24 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 25 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out