Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Italy for 7 days - Rome to Venice - any ideas???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 2 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 3 plug adapters ITALY
- 4 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 5 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 6 10 days to Explore Europe
- 7 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 8 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 11 How much luggage?????
- 12 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 13 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 14 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 15 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 16 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 17 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 18 Help with France itinerary
- 19 German Rail Twin Pass
- 20 London restaurants
- 21 White Villages base?
- 22 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 23 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 24 biking in France
- 25 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station