Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Italy for 7 days - Rome to Venice - any ideas???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 2 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 3 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 4 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 5 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 6 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 7 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 8 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 9 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 12 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 13 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 14 Pre-paid Visa?
- 15 Looking for add on city
- 16 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 17 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 18 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 naples & pickpockets
- 21 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 22 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 23 Trip to Italy
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?