Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 2 London Paris
- 3 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 4 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 5 The Rain in Spain and more
- 6 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 7 GPS vs Google Maps
- 8 help with 21 days-croatia
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 Bavaria in August
- 11 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 12 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 13 Luggage on trains/security?
- 14 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 15 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 16 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 17 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 18 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 19 The DCC scam is spreading
- 20 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 21 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 22 What clothes?
- 23 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 24 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 25 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby