Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Italy for 7 days - Rome to Venice - any ideas???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 2 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 3 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 4 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 5 Munich accommodations
- 6 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 7 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 8 Trains
- 9 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 10 Airb2b in Paris
- 11 Travel to San Gimignano
- 12 Barcelona Trip- sights? restaurants? day trips?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 15 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 16 French Countryside (west) with side trip to Puy du Fou
- 17 marbella spain
- 18 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 19 Barcelona restaurants
- 20 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 21 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 22 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 23 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 24 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 25 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna