Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Italy for 7 days - Rome to Venice - any ideas???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 4 Dresden or Leipzig
- 5 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 15 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 16 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 17 Air pollution in Paris
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 20 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 France, Italy and Greec
- 25 Rome---August and September