Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Italy for 7 days - Rome to Venice - any ideas???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 3 Your favourite places in Bath
- 4 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 5 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 6 Italy and Croatia
- 7 Europe Tour with Kids
- 8 Shipping Prosecco
- 9 Moscow: there is nothing to worry about.
- 10 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 11 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Lakes District UK
- 14 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 15 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 21 Italy 14 days
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 24 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives