Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Italy for 7 days - Rome to Venice - any ideas???
- 1 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 4 Madrid to Sevilla
- 5 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 8 Which travel plan?
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 London at Easter
- 15 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 16 Prague - must see
- 17 Travel by train or bus
- 18 Car in Prague
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??