Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Italy for 7 days - Rome to Venice - any ideas???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 4 Welcome
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 one last portugal car rental question
- 7 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 8 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 9 Day trip from London to Paris
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 19 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 23 nearby cities to london
- 24 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?