Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 3 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 4 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 5 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 6 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 7 Whistle stop family road trip
- 8 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 9 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 10 Scotland itinerary advice
- 11 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 12 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 13 Night Bus?
- 14 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 15 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 16 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 19 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 21 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 22 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 23 Help with tips in UK
- 24 Positano Hotel in September
- 25 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland