Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Italy for 7 days - Rome to Venice - any ideas???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh - outings?
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 London and Where Else in late December?
- 4 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 5 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 6 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 9 Bologna tips
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 12 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 13 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 14 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 19 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 20 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 21 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 22 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 23 Gargano Promontory
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?