Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Italy for 7 days - Rome to Venice - any ideas???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 9 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 12 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 15 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 16 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Budget for 3 Month's
- 21 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 22 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 23 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 24 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 25 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls