Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An October day in the Luberon
- 2 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 3 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 4 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 5 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 6 Southern France suggestions
- 7 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 8 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 9 Amsterdam and beyond
- 10 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 11 Montpellier - A few questions
- 12 Late October Trip in France
- 13 Gatwick to Paddington via Victoria/London Bridge
- 14 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 15 Bus to/from CDG to Paris only 2 euros!!
- 16 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 17 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 18 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 19 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 20 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 21 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 22 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 23 Ring of Kerry: South Loop only? Gap of Dunloe?
- 24 Turkey Quick Trip
- 25 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!