Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 2 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Car Rental in Iceland
- 5 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 6 Vet my itinerary
- 7 Tour or independent
- 8 Italy - best two central locations
- 9 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 Flamenco Shows
- 12 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 13 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 14 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 15 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 16 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 17 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 18 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 19 What to see in Dresden...
- 20 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 21 10 days in Germany
- 22 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 23 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 24 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 25 Tower of London for the "sensitive"