Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day in Lille, France
- 2 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 3 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 4 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 5 성인온라인 릴게임 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 6 무료온라인바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■라이브카지노び라이브카지노
- 7 My Topic Title원정바카라 ■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■라이브카지노わ라이브카지노
- 8 카지노블랙잭■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■마블카지노ゆ마블카지노
- 9 17 days in England
- 10 보라카이카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라ン인터넷바카라
- 11 그랜드바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ホ아시안카지노
- 12 아시안카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■카지노사이트ご카지노사이트
- 13 국민카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ょ아시안카지노
- 14 ideal rental car
- 15 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 16 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 17 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 18 Help with basic itinerary
- 19 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 20 Greece and Italy Combo
- 21 Country Estate Hotel in England
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 Greece and Italy Combo
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 25 Advice on zermatt hotels