Me and my husband are going to Italy at the beggining of July, were flying into Rome and out of Venice as it was cheaper. Weve been to Rome and Venice before so only really want to stay at both for one night at the beggining and end and spend the rest of the week driving between the 2. We were thinking maybe going to Tsucany - Florence and Siena and maybe to the coast for a day if we had time. Does anyone have any ideas on places to go and see. We want to go to Pisa even if its just a quick visit but apart from that were quite flexible. Is it best to do it by car or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dover queues
- 2 Puglia
- 3 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 4 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 AVE train tickets questions.
- 7 Manchester on derby weekend
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Visiting the Black Forest
- 10 Barcelona to Morocco
- 11 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 16 Car hire
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 19 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 20 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 21 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 22 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 23 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 24 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 25 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/