I am looking for an idea on a average daily budget (in euros) for food in Italy.
My and I wife are heading to Italy in May for 17 nights. Staying in Florence, Venice, Bellaria, Sorrento and Rome.
We will be eating out for supper most, if not all nights. This will include an alcoholic beverage. As for breakfast and lunch we will be doing a combination of eating in and eating out. Each place we are staying will have a fully functional kitchen.
Any suggestions on specific places to eat in these locations would be welcomed as well.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 4 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 5 Borghese Gallery Question
- 6 Sim Card
- 7 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 8 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 9 Airline to Rome
- 10 Finland around Christmas time?
- 11 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 14 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 17 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 18 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 19 Transport for local Venice travel
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 SE ITALY
- 24 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 25 Granada in April; add Malaga?