I am looking for an idea on a average daily budget (in euros) for food in Italy.
My and I wife are heading to Italy in May for 17 nights. Staying in Florence, Venice, Bellaria, Sorrento and Rome.
We will be eating out for supper most, if not all nights. This will include an alcoholic beverage. As for breakfast and lunch we will be doing a combination of eating in and eating out. Each place we are staying will have a fully functional kitchen.
Any suggestions on specific places to eat in these locations would be welcomed as well.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 2 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 5 Trip to Switzerland
- 6 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 7 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 Rome hotel
- 11 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Seville to Cordoba
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 17 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 18 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 London 6 day itinerary
- 21 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 24 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 25 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast