I am looking for an idea on a average daily budget (in euros) for food in Italy.
My and I wife are heading to Italy in May for 17 nights. Staying in Florence, Venice, Bellaria, Sorrento and Rome.
We will be eating out for supper most, if not all nights. This will include an alcoholic beverage. As for breakfast and lunch we will be doing a combination of eating in and eating out. Each place we are staying will have a fully functional kitchen.
Any suggestions on specific places to eat in these locations would be welcomed as well.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 2 빠찡코온라인게임 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 6 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Visiting Zurich
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 11 Andalucia Spain
- 12 Germany-Car or Train
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Valencia Spain
- 17 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 18 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 19 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 20 Whistle stop family road trip
- 21 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 22 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 23 Scotland itinerary advice
- 24 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 25 Porto in January