I've never been out of the States and my fiance and I are planning a honeymoon for March. I want to see some new places and enjoy the countryside of Italy by car. Am I crazy for thinking to do this? Am I going to end up completely lost? Obviously I will do some studying before embarking on this journey. I just like the idea of being able to stop places and really enjoy it. A nice, peaceful, romantic honeymoon.
Since we will most likely be spending 3 days in Florence I thought a day trip to Venice might be worth a shot since it's not too, too far away? Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 3 Iceland car rental agencies
- 4 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 5 Italy in January?
- 6 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 retruning to US with souveniers
- 9 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 14 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 10 days in London in early December
- 17 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 20 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 23 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 24 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 25 Scotland in December
Italy - Florence, Venice, Rome and Positano by Car, am I crazy?