We are doing a family trip to Italy next Spring. We are flying into Florence and out of Rome. Planning to only overnight in 3 places, 1 being Florence and the other being Rome. Was thinking we rent a car after our Florence stay to drive to Rome, looking for suggestions of a town to visit for a few nights. I was thinking Cinque Terra?? maybe it is best just to take the train?? We will have 11 nights and traveling with kids (11 and 12) .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Labor Day in Paris
- 6 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 7 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 8 Short Trip to Paris
- 9 Driver"s License & Language
- 10 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 11 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 12 Train up the Jungfrau
- 13 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 14 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 15 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 16 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 17 I may be wrong....
- 18 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 19 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 22 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 23 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class