We are doing a family trip to Italy next Spring. We are flying into Florence and out of Rome. Planning to only overnight in 3 places, 1 being Florence and the other being Rome. Was thinking we rent a car after our Florence stay to drive to Rome, looking for suggestions of a town to visit for a few nights. I was thinking Cinque Terra?? maybe it is best just to take the train?? We will have 11 nights and traveling with kids (11 and 12) .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 2 골프웨어추천＼机】 JR700。ZE。AM 【机＼골프웨어추천
- 3 썬시티카지노☤⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥☤슈퍼카지노/)
- 4 우리카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 5 다모아카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 6 골프화추천＼对】 JR700。ZE。AM 【对＼골프화추천
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 What do after Bernia Express?
- 9 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 10 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 11 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 12 First time in London
- 13 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 14 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 17 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 scotland
- 21 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Ischia
- 24 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 25 Barcelona