This will be our first trip to Italy and we will be taking our 6 yr old and 10 yr old children. Here is what we have planned so far....I am really at a loss for what will be most convenient and efficient so we can enjoy our experience!
Fly into Rome
-3 nights in Rome
-Private transfer to Positano
-4 nights in Positano
-Taxi to rental car in Sorrento
- Drive from Sorrento to our villa in Tuscany (approx. 5 hours)
- 5 nights in Tuscany going to various towns and day trip to Florence
- Drive to Venice and drop car at airport, water taxi to hotel
- 2 nights in Venice then fly home
Thoughts? Any recommendations are much appreciated!!!
Thank you - Nicole
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 2 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 3 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 8 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 9 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 10 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Sim Card Options
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 38 Days in Paris
- 15 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Day trip ideas
- 19 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 22 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 23 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 24 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 25 Springtime in Holland - Trip report