This will be our first trip to Italy and we will be taking our 6 yr old and 10 yr old children. Here is what we have planned so far....I am really at a loss for what will be most convenient and efficient so we can enjoy our experience!
Fly into Rome
-3 nights in Rome
-Private transfer to Positano
-4 nights in Positano
-Taxi to rental car in Sorrento
- Drive from Sorrento to our villa in Tuscany (approx. 5 hours)
- 5 nights in Tuscany going to various towns and day trip to Florence
- Drive to Venice and drop car at airport, water taxi to hotel
- 2 nights in Venice then fly home
Thoughts? Any recommendations are much appreciated!!!
Thank you - Nicole
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】베팅바카라
- 2 블랙잭필승법【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 3 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 4 프린스카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 5 월드카지노베이【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 Bus Strike
- 8 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 9 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 10 London best location
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 13 Train up the Jungfrau
- 14 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 15 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 16 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 17 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 18 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 19 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 22 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 23 Paris doctor house calls
- 24 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 25 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?