This will be our first trip to Italy and we will be taking our 6 yr old and 10 yr old children. Here is what we have planned so far....I am really at a loss for what will be most convenient and efficient so we can enjoy our experience!
Fly into Rome
-3 nights in Rome
-Private transfer to Positano
-4 nights in Positano
-Taxi to rental car in Sorrento
- Drive from Sorrento to our villa in Tuscany (approx. 5 hours)
- 5 nights in Tuscany going to various towns and day trip to Florence
- Drive to Venice and drop car at airport, water taxi to hotel
- 2 nights in Venice then fly home
Thoughts? Any recommendations are much appreciated!!!
Thank you - Nicole
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 2 Meteora for older folk
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Athens
- 7 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Budapest & Prague