This will be our first trip to Italy and we will be taking our 6 yr old and 10 yr old children. Here is what we have planned so far....I am really at a loss for what will be most convenient and efficient so we can enjoy our experience!
Fly into Rome
-3 nights in Rome
-Private transfer to Positano
-4 nights in Positano
-Taxi to rental car in Sorrento
- Drive from Sorrento to our villa in Tuscany (approx. 5 hours)
- 5 nights in Tuscany going to various towns and day trip to Florence
- Drive to Venice and drop car at airport, water taxi to hotel
- 2 nights in Venice then fly home
Thoughts? Any recommendations are much appreciated!!!
Thank you - Nicole
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Paris to Italy
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Driving through Paris
- 8 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 9 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 10 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 23 Electrical Power Conversion
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?