This will be our first trip to Italy and we will be taking our 6 yr old and 10 yr old children. Here is what we have planned so far....I am really at a loss for what will be most convenient and efficient so we can enjoy our experience!
Fly into Rome
-3 nights in Rome
-Private transfer to Positano
-4 nights in Positano
-Taxi to rental car in Sorrento
- Drive from Sorrento to our villa in Tuscany (approx. 5 hours)
- 5 nights in Tuscany going to various towns and day trip to Florence
- Drive to Venice and drop car at airport, water taxi to hotel
- 2 nights in Venice then fly home
Thoughts? Any recommendations are much appreciated!!!
Thank you - Nicole
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h Care 24x7.
- 2 Hotels in Turin
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Chania
- 7 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 8 Now to Madrid
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 11 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 12 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 13 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 14 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 15 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 16 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 17 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 18 Sicily: which coast?
- 19 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 22 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Edinbrugh
- 25 Berlin to ?