My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy in October. We normally stick to either South America or South Africa, so this is our first time to Italty and for me, Europe. We only have one week to travel (from Colorado). leaving probably on a Friday,into Italty on a Saturday and return on a Friday or Saturday.
Because we only have one week, and aren't that interested in art, cities, museums,, nor lounging on the beach, we know we need to limit our trip and based on our friends' advice on our preferences, would like plan a trip to Cinque Terre/Sienna/Tuscany. our style is more hiking/active, wine-tasting, great food, farmland, adventure, off the beaten path, etc- we are a very active 30-something couple with no kids.
All that said, we have NO idea where to start, even where to fly into, trains, how much time can we reasonable spend in 6 full days, etc. Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라 게임방법↗【RAM300.COM】↗ 카지노 이용방법
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Paris travel help
- 4 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 5 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 6 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 9 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 10 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 One night in the Dolomites
- 14 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 15 Airport Transit Visa
- 16 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 17 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 18 Where in Greece
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 21 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 22 Vatican tour
- 23 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 24 Day in Capri
- 25 alcazar question and seville advice
Italy First Timer (Northern/Tuscany/Cinque Terre recommendations)