I will be in Venice, Florence and Rome this summer with my husband. What is the dress code during the day? How do we have to dress for dinner? Is shorts and sneakers appropriate for the day? Can jeans be worn at night with sneakers or does my husband need dress pants and shoes , etc?
Italy Dress Code
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 2 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 5 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 6 Budget family trip to Europe
- 7 Lake Como transportation questions
- 8 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 9 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 12 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 13 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 14 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 17 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 18 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 19 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 20 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 23 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 24 By train to and out of Prague
- 25 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?