I will be in Venice, Florence and Rome this summer with my husband. What is the dress code during the day? How do we have to dress for dinner? Is shorts and sneakers appropriate for the day? Can jeans be worn at night with sneakers or does my husband need dress pants and shoes , etc?
Italy Dress Code
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 4 Italian Lakes gardens
- 5 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 6 Greek islands from Turkey
- 7 First time traveler to Ireland
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Dresden Train Station
- 13 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 14 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Novels set in Greece
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 22 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 23 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?