I am traveling to Italy for my 60th with my husband and best friend and am overwhelmed by the online reviews for and against various Tour companies like Odessy Unlimited, Collette, Globus, Insight, etc. We want to concentrate in the Tuscany area with excursions to other cities. Love great food and experiences. Also want to go when the weather is perfect! Please any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Italy- Desperately need Recommendations for Tour Company!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 2 7 days in Greece
- 3 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 4 Prague - Tram #22
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 8 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 nearby cities to london
- 15 London hotel
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 21 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 22 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 23 Where to stay in Rome
- 24 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish