We're flying into Milano and think we might enjoy a week in Croatia - it looks obvious to catch a boat from SanMarino to somewhere interesting on the Croatian coast - Hvar maybe? Is this possible?
I've read of 6hr car ferries but was hoping for something a tad more atmospheric or, if that not possible, maybe a fast luxurious catamaran? We're not driving.
Creative ideas welcome! Links especially appreciated.
Italy-Croatia by water.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 6 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 9 Gite and/or agritourism
- 10 20 days in Germany
- 11 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 12 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 13 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 18 Athens/Istanbul March
- 19 French open
- 20 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 21 Azores
- 22 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German