We're flying into Milano and think we might enjoy a week in Croatia - it looks obvious to catch a boat from SanMarino to somewhere interesting on the Croatian coast - Hvar maybe? Is this possible?
I've read of 6hr car ferries but was hoping for something a tad more atmospheric or, if that not possible, maybe a fast luxurious catamaran? We're not driving.
Creative ideas welcome! Links especially appreciated.
Italy-Croatia by water.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 2 Tuscan cooking school
- 3 DVD players in France
- 4 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 5 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 6 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 7 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 8 Munich accommodations
- 9 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 10 Trains
- 11 Two days in Dublin
- 12 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 13 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 14 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 15 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 16 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 17 malaga to madrid train ?
- 18 Italian language classes in Italy
- 19 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 20 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 21 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy
- 22 Italian Language course in Florence
- 23 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 24 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 25 Airb2b in Paris