We're flying into Milano and think we might enjoy a week in Croatia - it looks obvious to catch a boat from SanMarino to somewhere interesting on the Croatian coast - Hvar maybe? Is this possible?
I've read of 6hr car ferries but was hoping for something a tad more atmospheric or, if that not possible, maybe a fast luxurious catamaran? We're not driving.
Creative ideas welcome! Links especially appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 2 Ballet Bolshoi
- 3 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 4 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 5 Le Marche, Italy
- 6 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 7 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 8 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 9 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 10 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 11 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 12 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 13 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 14 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 15 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 16 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 17 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 18 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 19 Trains France/Switzerland
- 20 fear of driving in rome!
- 21 Italy trains question
- 22 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 23 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 24 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 25 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?