We're flying into Milano and think we might enjoy a week in Croatia - it looks obvious to catch a boat from SanMarino to somewhere interesting on the Croatian coast - Hvar maybe? Is this possible?
I've read of 6hr car ferries but was hoping for something a tad more atmospheric or, if that not possible, maybe a fast luxurious catamaran? We're not driving.
Creative ideas welcome! Links especially appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 2 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 3 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 4 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 7 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 8 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 9 Spain in December
- 10 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 UK Visa Help
- 13 K-Day
- 14 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 15 Sundays in Puglia
- 16 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 17 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 18 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 19 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 20 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 21 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich