We're flying into Milano and think we might enjoy a week in Croatia - it looks obvious to catch a boat from SanMarino to somewhere interesting on the Croatian coast - Hvar maybe? Is this possible?
I've read of 6hr car ferries but was hoping for something a tad more atmospheric or, if that not possible, maybe a fast luxurious catamaran? We're not driving.
Creative ideas welcome! Links especially appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 2 Sorrento or Positano
- 3 tipping
- 4 Advice about Naples?
- 5 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 8 Tips question
- 9 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 10 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 11 Relaxing destinations?
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 14 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 15 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour
- 16 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 17 Alsace Accommodations
- 18 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 19 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 20 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 21 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 22 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 23 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 24 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 25 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help