We're flying into Milano and think we might enjoy a week in Croatia - it looks obvious to catch a boat from SanMarino to somewhere interesting on the Croatian coast - Hvar maybe? Is this possible?
I've read of 6hr car ferries but was hoping for something a tad more atmospheric or, if that not possible, maybe a fast luxurious catamaran? We're not driving.
Creative ideas welcome! Links especially appreciated.
Italy-Croatia by water.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 german rail ticket question
- 3 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 4 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 5 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 6 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Prague flea markets
- 9 Tipping in Greece
- 10 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 11 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 12 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 13 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 14 Timing a river cruise
- 15 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 16 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 17 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 I need a haircut
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 24 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 25 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??