We're flying into Milano and think we might enjoy a week in Croatia - it looks obvious to catch a boat from SanMarino to somewhere interesting on the Croatian coast - Hvar maybe? Is this possible?
I've read of 6hr car ferries but was hoping for something a tad more atmospheric or, if that not possible, maybe a fast luxurious catamaran? We're not driving.
Creative ideas welcome! Links especially appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 2 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 3 First trip - destination advice!
- 4 How big backpack do I need?
- 5 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 6 Munich Under Attack...
- 7 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 8 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 9 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 10 Spain in November
- 11 Stonehenge and Bath
- 12 Path of the Gods Question
- 13 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 14 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 15 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 16 Should I speculate?
- 17 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Prague on a budget...
- 20 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 21 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 22 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 23 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 24 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 25 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?