We're flying into Milano and think we might enjoy a week in Croatia - it looks obvious to catch a boat from SanMarino to somewhere interesting on the Croatian coast - Hvar maybe? Is this possible?
I've read of 6hr car ferries but was hoping for something a tad more atmospheric or, if that not possible, maybe a fast luxurious catamaran? We're not driving.
Creative ideas welcome! Links especially appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 4 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 5 Santorini lodging
- 6 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 7 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 8 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 info Faro & Algarve
- 13 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 14 Nafplio to Hydra
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 23 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?