We're flying into Milano and think we might enjoy a week in Croatia - it looks obvious to catch a boat from SanMarino to somewhere interesting on the Croatian coast - Hvar maybe? Is this possible?
I've read of 6hr car ferries but was hoping for something a tad more atmospheric or, if that not possible, maybe a fast luxurious catamaran? We're not driving.
Creative ideas welcome! Links especially appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 2 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 3 Cordoba or Granada?
- 4 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 5 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 6 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 First Time Europe Trip
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 St Andrews advice
- 12 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 13 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 14 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 15 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 16 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 17 Hostel Advice
- 18 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 19 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Rome for a week
- 22 Touring Wales
- 23 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 24 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 25 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels