We're flying into Milano and think we might enjoy a week in Croatia - it looks obvious to catch a boat from SanMarino to somewhere interesting on the Croatian coast - Hvar maybe? Is this possible?
I've read of 6hr car ferries but was hoping for something a tad more atmospheric or, if that not possible, maybe a fast luxurious catamaran? We're not driving.
Creative ideas welcome! Links especially appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 2 Greece mainland and islands
- 3 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 4 Lyon france-- rental car
- 5 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 8 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 9 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 10 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 11 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 milano trip
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 Milan and Lake Como
- 17 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 18 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 19 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 23 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 24 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 25 Rome to Naples/Pompeii