I'm interested in planning a week-long cooking school vacation in Italy in mid-February (not the ideal time, but the only time I can go). I did a search on the internet and there are so many different companies and options it made my head spin. Are there any recommendations? Regions I'd be interested in would be Tuscany, Umbria, Lazia, Amalfi Coast. Good possibility I'll be traveling solo so looking for small groups (husband doesn't get as much time off). Thank you!
Italy Cooking School Vacation - Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Do Public Holidays Affect Travel and Sightseeing in France?
- 2 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 3 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 4 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 5 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 6 April in Madrid
- 7 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 8 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 9 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 10 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 11 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 12 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 13 Amsterday > Bruges
- 14 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 15 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 16 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 17 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 18 Great restaurants in Italy
- 19 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 20 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 21 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 22 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 23 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 24 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 25 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts