I'm interested in planning a week-long cooking school vacation in Italy in mid-February (not the ideal time, but the only time I can go). I did a search on the internet and there are so many different companies and options it made my head spin. Are there any recommendations? Regions I'd be interested in would be Tuscany, Umbria, Lazia, Amalfi Coast. Good possibility I'll be traveling solo so looking for small groups (husband doesn't get as much time off). Thank you!
Italy Cooking School Vacation - Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 2 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 France,Spain,Italy
- 7 Schengen Visa Rules
- 8 Which european city?
- 9 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 10 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 17 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 18 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 19 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 20 Portugal Trip
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 23 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 24 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 25 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp