I'm interested in planning a week-long cooking school vacation in Italy in mid-February (not the ideal time, but the only time I can go). I did a search on the internet and there are so many different companies and options it made my head spin. Are there any recommendations? Regions I'd be interested in would be Tuscany, Umbria, Lazia, Amalfi Coast. Good possibility I'll be traveling solo so looking for small groups (husband doesn't get as much time off). Thank you!
Italy Cooking School Vacation - Suggestions?
- 1 Where to stay in London in July
- 2 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 3 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 4 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 8 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 9 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 10 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 11 What is the best food in France?
- 12 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 13 ferry to Harwich
- 14 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 15 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Berlin Hotels
- 18 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 19 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 20 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 23 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 24 Tennyson Home
- 25 Istanbul Hotels