I'm interested in planning a week-long cooking school vacation in Italy in mid-February (not the ideal time, but the only time I can go). I did a search on the internet and there are so many different companies and options it made my head spin. Are there any recommendations? Regions I'd be interested in would be Tuscany, Umbria, Lazia, Amalfi Coast. Good possibility I'll be traveling solo so looking for small groups (husband doesn't get as much time off). Thank you!
Italy Cooking School Vacation - Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 9 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 Budget for 3 Month's
- 20 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 21 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 22 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 23 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 24 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 25 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?