I'm interested in planning a week-long cooking school vacation in Italy in mid-February (not the ideal time, but the only time I can go). I did a search on the internet and there are so many different companies and options it made my head spin. Are there any recommendations? Regions I'd be interested in would be Tuscany, Umbria, Lazia, Amalfi Coast. Good possibility I'll be traveling solo so looking for small groups (husband doesn't get as much time off). Thank you!
Italy Cooking School Vacation - Suggestions?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 London at Easter
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 12 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 15 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 16 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 17 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 20 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 Traveling within Italy
- 25 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga