I'm interested in planning a week-long cooking school vacation in Italy in mid-February (not the ideal time, but the only time I can go). I did a search on the internet and there are so many different companies and options it made my head spin. Are there any recommendations? Regions I'd be interested in would be Tuscany, Umbria, Lazia, Amalfi Coast. Good possibility I'll be traveling solo so looking for small groups (husband doesn't get as much time off). Thank you!
Italy Cooking School Vacation - Suggestions?
- 1 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 4 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 5 Beauty Products in France?!
- 6 portugal
- 7 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 8 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 9 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 12 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 13 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 14 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 15 Paris metro
- 16 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 17 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 18 travel from split to zagreb
- 19 London & Surrounding Area
- 20 Venice at Christmas?
- 21 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 22 Estonia
- 23 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 24 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 25 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel