I'm interested in planning a week-long cooking school vacation in Italy in mid-February (not the ideal time, but the only time I can go). I did a search on the internet and there are so many different companies and options it made my head spin. Are there any recommendations? Regions I'd be interested in would be Tuscany, Umbria, Lazia, Amalfi Coast. Good possibility I'll be traveling solo so looking for small groups (husband doesn't get as much time off). Thank you!
Italy Cooking School Vacation - Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 2 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 3 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 5 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 6 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 11 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 12 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 13 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 16 Gargano Promontory
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 Bologna tips
- 19 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 20 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 21 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 22 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 23 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 24 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)