I will be picking up a rental car on a Sunday in Genoa (airport) and would like to purchase an Italian SIM card for a cell phone. Does anyone know if I will be able to find a cell phone store open on a Sunday? Maybe at the airport? Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome
- 2 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 3 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 4 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 5 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 6 Munich
- 7 Need help in travel planning
- 8 Paris---baguette question???
- 9 Vienna or Budapest?
- 10 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 11 Portugal itinerary help
- 12 Puglia or La Langhe
- 13 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 14 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 15 Booking hotels before trains
- 16 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 17 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 18 Visiting Spain in January
- 19 Italy/Greece with kids
- 20 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 21 English Countryside
- 22 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 23 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 24 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 25 French immersion courses in France