I will be picking up a rental car on a Sunday in Genoa (airport) and would like to purchase an Italian SIM card for a cell phone. Does anyone know if I will be able to find a cell phone store open on a Sunday? Maybe at the airport? Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 2 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 3 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 4 Anchovies and Sardines
- 5 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 6 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 7 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 8 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 9 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 11 Flight connection in CDG
- 12 Amsterdam, Germany
- 13 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 14 Ravenna Mosaics
- 15 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 16 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 17 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 18 Greece Itinerary
- 19 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 20 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 21 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 22 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 23 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 24 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 25 Swiss: 9 day trip