I will be picking up a rental car on a Sunday in Genoa (airport) and would like to purchase an Italian SIM card for a cell phone. Does anyone know if I will be able to find a cell phone store open on a Sunday? Maybe at the airport? Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 German Train travel
- 2 Lake Como - basta!
- 3 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 4 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 5 Bilbao airport-reliable car hire comapany?
- 6 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 7 Age limitation for car rental
- 8 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 9 holiday problem in Budapest
- 10 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 11 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 12 When and how to book for a trip?
- 13 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 14 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 15 ROME!!!
- 16 Provence to Nice driving
- 17 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 18 please revew provence agenda
- 19 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 20 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 21 Norway in November
- 22 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 23 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 24 Swiss German
- 25 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?