I will be picking up a rental car on a Sunday in Genoa (airport) and would like to purchase an Italian SIM card for a cell phone. Does anyone know if I will be able to find a cell phone store open on a Sunday? Maybe at the airport? Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 2 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 3 Couscous
- 4 alcazar question and seville advice
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 8 London is it worth it?
- 9 Lisbon
- 10 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 11 Tuscany Itinerary
- 12 driving from London to Lourdes
- 13 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 14 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 15 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 16 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 19 Places to stop/stay?
- 20 Visit to Sardinia
- 21 ATM
- 22 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 23 TIM in FCO - update
- 24 Visa Query
- 25 London in Winter Report