I will be picking up a rental car on a Sunday in Genoa (airport) and would like to purchase an Italian SIM card for a cell phone. Does anyone know if I will be able to find a cell phone store open on a Sunday? Maybe at the airport? Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 2 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 3 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 4 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 5 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 6 Luggage on trains/security?
- 7 Any partners to join?
- 8 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 9 Where to stay and eat in Brussels?
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 12 Venice to Positano
- 13 GPS vs Google Maps
- 14 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 15 Apart from the people is Helsinki a little dull?
- 16 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 17 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 18 help with 21 days-croatia
- 19 The Rain in Spain and more
- 20 powerfully robust for serving to to detoxify
- 21 London Paris
- 22 Inherent Beauty Serum: Prefect Anti-aging Formula
- 23 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 24 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 25 Germany with my Girlfriend