I have an unlocked iPhone and will be in Italy for 17 days.
Does a SIM card purchased here work in all cities without roaming? Also what are the costs for one? I saw one at the airport for 300 euro for 3 weeks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Canal du Midi
- 2 Family vacation to europe
- 3 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 4 Day in Madrid
- 5 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 6 Barcelona and...
- 7 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 8 charming cities in Spain
- 9 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 10 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 11 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 12 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 13 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 14 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 15 Spain during Holy Week
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Le Marche Research Help
- 18 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 19 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 20 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 23 Norway itinerary advice needed
- 24 Paris catacombs question
- 25 Octoberfest in Munich How it Works