I am coming with my family of 5 people we land in FCO (Rome) and want to leave to Fote Dei Marmi for 5 days. We want to rent a car in the airport and then drop it off in the train station in Rome. Does anyone know any good cheap websites for automatic cars..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Melia Colbert Paris
- 2 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 3 Perugia
- 4 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 5 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 6 Rome to venice
- 7 Help please
- 8 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 9 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 10 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 11 St Denis Cathedral
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 17 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 18 CDG much improved
- 19 Praiano
- 20 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 21 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 22 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 23 Norway fjord
- 24 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 25 Proposed itinerary for Iceland