We were planning on renting a car in Chiusi per everyone;s advice after taking a train from Florence for a few days in Tuscany- and then dropping the car off in La Spezia before taking a train to Cinque Terre. I have checked with Hertz and EuropeAuto - and neither have a automatic car- which we require. Are there other suggestions on where we might be able to get a car with an automatic transmission that won't require us driving in Florence but rather further outside? Or are there other car rental places in Chiusi?
I am thinking its not likely I can learn to drive a stick in a few weeks time
thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 3 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 4 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 Paris in November
- 7 My 3 days in Venice
- 8 multi city flights to europe
- 9 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 10 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 One week in Europe
- 13 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 14 London Theater
- 15 Tracking the Weather
- 16 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 17 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 18 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 My final Prague itinerary
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!