We were planning on renting a car in Chiusi per everyone;s advice after taking a train from Florence for a few days in Tuscany- and then dropping the car off in La Spezia before taking a train to Cinque Terre. I have checked with Hertz and EuropeAuto - and neither have a automatic car- which we require. Are there other suggestions on where we might be able to get a car with an automatic transmission that won't require us driving in Florence but rather further outside? Or are there other car rental places in Chiusi?
I am thinking its not likely I can learn to drive a stick in a few weeks time
thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 If you had to choose one......
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 7 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Portugal with large family
- 12 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 13 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Croatia
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 Croatia trip Planning
- 18 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 21 Driving in Italy?
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Tour groups
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 Ireland in April