We were planning on renting a car in Chiusi per everyone;s advice after taking a train from Florence for a few days in Tuscany- and then dropping the car off in La Spezia before taking a train to Cinque Terre. I have checked with Hertz and EuropeAuto - and neither have a automatic car- which we require. Are there other suggestions on where we might be able to get a car with an automatic transmission that won't require us driving in Florence but rather further outside? Or are there other car rental places in Chiusi?
I am thinking its not likely I can learn to drive a stick in a few weeks time
thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 5 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations