We were planning on renting a car in Chiusi per everyone;s advice after taking a train from Florence for a few days in Tuscany- and then dropping the car off in La Spezia before taking a train to Cinque Terre. I have checked with Hertz and EuropeAuto - and neither have a automatic car- which we require. Are there other suggestions on where we might be able to get a car with an automatic transmission that won't require us driving in Florence but rather further outside? Or are there other car rental places in Chiusi?
I am thinking its not likely I can learn to drive a stick in a few weeks time
thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yahoo Mail I:84:4:29:I:67O:6:::
- 2 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 3 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 4 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 8 vegetarian in spain
- 9 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 10 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Madrid airport question
- 16 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 17 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 18 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 19 Imbros Gorge
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 23 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 24 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings