We were planning on renting a car in Chiusi per everyone;s advice after taking a train from Florence for a few days in Tuscany- and then dropping the car off in La Spezia before taking a train to Cinque Terre. I have checked with Hertz and EuropeAuto - and neither have a automatic car- which we require. Are there other suggestions on where we might be able to get a car with an automatic transmission that won't require us driving in Florence but rather further outside? Or are there other car rental places in Chiusi?
I am thinking its not likely I can learn to drive a stick in a few weeks time
thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 **Tec*h 24/7
- 3 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 4 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 5 Best layover option
- 6 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 7 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 8 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 9 Iceland car rental agencies
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 20 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 21 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 22 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 23 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 24 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 25 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?