I am single traveler from India traveling to Italy for the first time in month of June for business and has following tentative plans:
1. Reach Venice in morning, stay full day - Personal (tuesday)
2. Start next day morning - Venice to Carpi - Business (wed, thur, fri)
3. Friday evening, travel to Florence - Personal
4. Saturday - Florence - Personal
5. Sunday - morning Florence to Tuscany to Pisa, stay overnight somewhere - Personal (place recommendation)
6. Monday - morning to Druento - Business (till Friday)
7. Friday evening to Milan and stay till Sunday morning - Personal
I am looking for driving tips, places to cover, hotel recommendation for personal stay, any other recommendations.
I have been to few other cities in Europe and driving is not a problem.
Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change in Travel
- 2 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 3 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 4 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 5 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 6 A week in Paris
- 7 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 8 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 9 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 10 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 11 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 12 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Is Capri overrated?
- 14 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 15 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 16 9 days on amalfi coast
- 17 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 18 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 19 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 20 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 21 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 22 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 23 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 24 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 25 Which tour would you choose?