I am single traveler from India traveling to Italy for the first time in month of June for business and has following tentative plans:
1. Reach Venice in morning, stay full day - Personal (tuesday)
2. Start next day morning - Venice to Carpi - Business (wed, thur, fri)
3. Friday evening, travel to Florence - Personal
4. Saturday - Florence - Personal
5. Sunday - morning Florence to Tuscany to Pisa, stay overnight somewhere - Personal (place recommendation)
6. Monday - morning to Druento - Business (till Friday)
7. Friday evening to Milan and stay till Sunday morning - Personal
I am looking for driving tips, places to cover, hotel recommendation for personal stay, any other recommendations.
I have been to few other cities in Europe and driving is not a problem.
Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin from Rostock?
- 2 Hotels that we found special
- 3 Heathrow to Paddington Trains
- 4 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 5 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 6 Too many Trip Reports
- 7 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 10 What to do in Klaipeda?
- 11 Is this the right way<>?
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 Art in Paris
- 14 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 15 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 16 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 19 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 20 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 21 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 22 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 23 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 24 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir