I am single traveler from India traveling to Italy for the first time in month of June for business and has following tentative plans:
1. Reach Venice in morning, stay full day - Personal (tuesday)
2. Start next day morning - Venice to Carpi - Business (wed, thur, fri)
3. Friday evening, travel to Florence - Personal
4. Saturday - Florence - Personal
5. Sunday - morning Florence to Tuscany to Pisa, stay overnight somewhere - Personal (place recommendation)
6. Monday - morning to Druento - Business (till Friday)
7. Friday evening to Milan and stay till Sunday morning - Personal
I am looking for driving tips, places to cover, hotel recommendation for personal stay, any other recommendations.
I have been to few other cities in Europe and driving is not a problem.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 2 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 3 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 6 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 7 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 8 Cordoba or Granada?
- 9 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 10 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 11 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 12 Geneva to Munich
- 13 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 14 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 15 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 16 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 17 Iceland itinerary help
- 18 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 19 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 20 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 21 Hertz Never Lost
- 22 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 23 2 Days in Bologna
- 24 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 25 St.Malo Suggestions ?
Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see