I am single traveler from India traveling to Italy for the first time in month of June for business and has following tentative plans:
1. Reach Venice in morning, stay full day - Personal (tuesday)
2. Start next day morning - Venice to Carpi - Business (wed, thur, fri)
3. Friday evening, travel to Florence - Personal
4. Saturday - Florence - Personal
5. Sunday - morning Florence to Tuscany to Pisa, stay overnight somewhere - Personal (place recommendation)
6. Monday - morning to Druento - Business (till Friday)
7. Friday evening to Milan and stay till Sunday morning - Personal
I am looking for driving tips, places to cover, hotel recommendation for personal stay, any other recommendations.
I have been to few other cities in Europe and driving is not a problem.
Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 3 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 8 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 9 Story of the German Christmas star
- 10 French Basque region
- 11 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 18 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 19 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 American Express
- 22 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 23 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 24 Help with European vacation plan
- 25 Our October trip to Andalucia!