I am single traveler from India traveling to Italy for the first time in month of June for business and has following tentative plans:
1. Reach Venice in morning, stay full day - Personal (tuesday)
2. Start next day morning - Venice to Carpi - Business (wed, thur, fri)
3. Friday evening, travel to Florence - Personal
4. Saturday - Florence - Personal
5. Sunday - morning Florence to Tuscany to Pisa, stay overnight somewhere - Personal (place recommendation)
6. Monday - morning to Druento - Business (till Friday)
7. Friday evening to Milan and stay till Sunday morning - Personal
I am looking for driving tips, places to cover, hotel recommendation for personal stay, any other recommendations.
I have been to few other cities in Europe and driving is not a problem.
Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Insurance
- 2 Draft of first trip of itinerary. Please help
- 3 Random Rome Questions
- 4 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 5 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 6 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 7 Royal Palace vs. El Escorial
- 8 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 9 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 10 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 11 Berlin to Prague by car
- 12 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 13 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 14 Help with Dalmatia Coast Itinerary
- 15 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 16 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 17 Please tell me about your Russian visa experience.
- 18 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 19 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 22 Where to stay in London
- 23 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 24 Barcelona for 9 nights....Day trips?
- 25 Istanbul's Prince's Islands