I am single traveler from India traveling to Italy for the first time in month of June for business and has following tentative plans:
1. Reach Venice in morning, stay full day - Personal (tuesday)
2. Start next day morning - Venice to Carpi - Business (wed, thur, fri)
3. Friday evening, travel to Florence - Personal
4. Saturday - Florence - Personal
5. Sunday - morning Florence to Tuscany to Pisa, stay overnight somewhere - Personal (place recommendation)
6. Monday - morning to Druento - Business (till Friday)
7. Friday evening to Milan and stay till Sunday morning - Personal
I am looking for driving tips, places to cover, hotel recommendation for personal stay, any other recommendations.
I have been to few other cities in Europe and driving is not a problem.
Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villa Rosa, Hotel Inglaterra, or Hotel Niza
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 4 Amalfi Coast in October
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 8 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 9 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 10 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 11 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 12 Paris in black and white
- 13 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 14 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 17 Never To Return
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 20 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 eateries in Puglia
- 23 Rome to Amafi coast
- 24 How much luggage?????
- 25 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?