I am single traveler from India traveling to Italy for the first time in month of June for business and has following tentative plans:
1. Reach Venice in morning, stay full day - Personal (tuesday)
2. Start next day morning - Venice to Carpi - Business (wed, thur, fri)
3. Friday evening, travel to Florence - Personal
4. Saturday - Florence - Personal
5. Sunday - morning Florence to Tuscany to Pisa, stay overnight somewhere - Personal (place recommendation)
6. Monday - morning to Druento - Business (till Friday)
7. Friday evening to Milan and stay till Sunday morning - Personal
I am looking for driving tips, places to cover, hotel recommendation for personal stay, any other recommendations.
I have been to few other cities in Europe and driving is not a problem.
Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 4 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 5 Avignon to London?
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 8 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 9 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 10 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 11 Milan car rental and other Italy questions.
- 12 taxi line at FCO airport
- 13 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 14 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 15 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 16 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 17 Interested In Coach Passes
- 18 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 19 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 20 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 21 First time in Europe!
- 22 Travel with connecting flights
- 23 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 24 Florence Hotel Advice
- 25 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges