I am single traveler from India traveling to Italy for the first time in month of June for business and has following tentative plans:
1. Reach Venice in morning, stay full day - Personal (tuesday)
2. Start next day morning - Venice to Carpi - Business (wed, thur, fri)
3. Friday evening, travel to Florence - Personal
4. Saturday - Florence - Personal
5. Sunday - morning Florence to Tuscany to Pisa, stay overnight somewhere - Personal (place recommendation)
6. Monday - morning to Druento - Business (till Friday)
7. Friday evening to Milan and stay till Sunday morning - Personal
I am looking for driving tips, places to cover, hotel recommendation for personal stay, any other recommendations.
I have been to few other cities in Europe and driving is not a problem.
Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 1 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 2 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Gogartys, Dublin
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Planning a holiday
- 9 Europe with young teens
- 10 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 11 15 days in Europe,
- 12 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 19 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 20 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 23 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Sicily 10 days