I am single traveler from India traveling to Italy for the first time in month of June for business and has following tentative plans:
1. Reach Venice in morning, stay full day - Personal (tuesday)
2. Start next day morning - Venice to Carpi - Business (wed, thur, fri)
3. Friday evening, travel to Florence - Personal
4. Saturday - Florence - Personal
5. Sunday - morning Florence to Tuscany to Pisa, stay overnight somewhere - Personal (place recommendation)
6. Monday - morning to Druento - Business (till Friday)
7. Friday evening to Milan and stay till Sunday morning - Personal
I am looking for driving tips, places to cover, hotel recommendation for personal stay, any other recommendations.
I have been to few other cities in Europe and driving is not a problem.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sentimental Journey
- 2 As indicated by Bio X4 , there are four primary parts
- 3 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 4 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 5 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 6 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 7 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 10 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 11 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 12 A few last minute questions
- 13 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 14 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 15 http://musclegainup.com/skinnoir/
- 16 36 Hours in Venice
- 17 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 18 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 19 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 20 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 21 Prague & Croatia
- 22 Florence airport costumes
- 23 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 24 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see