I am single traveler from India traveling to Italy for the first time in month of June for business and has following tentative plans:
1. Reach Venice in morning, stay full day - Personal (tuesday)
2. Start next day morning - Venice to Carpi - Business (wed, thur, fri)
3. Friday evening, travel to Florence - Personal
4. Saturday - Florence - Personal
5. Sunday - morning Florence to Tuscany to Pisa, stay overnight somewhere - Personal (place recommendation)
6. Monday - morning to Druento - Business (till Friday)
7. Friday evening to Milan and stay till Sunday morning - Personal
I am looking for driving tips, places to cover, hotel recommendation for personal stay, any other recommendations.
I have been to few other cities in Europe and driving is not a problem.
Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 2 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 3 Dordogne in October
- 4 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 5 CROATIA SPLIT
- 6 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 7 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 8 Paris first then where?
- 9 BMW European Delivery program
- 10 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 11 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 12 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 13 Stay away from EF Tours
- 14 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 15 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 16 Does this sound feasible?
- 17 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 18 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 19 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 20 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 21 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 22 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 23 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 24 Eating in University cafeterias
- 25 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento