I am single traveler from India traveling to Italy for the first time in month of June for business and has following tentative plans:
1. Reach Venice in morning, stay full day - Personal (tuesday)
2. Start next day morning - Venice to Carpi - Business (wed, thur, fri)
3. Friday evening, travel to Florence - Personal
4. Saturday - Florence - Personal
5. Sunday - morning Florence to Tuscany to Pisa, stay overnight somewhere - Personal (place recommendation)
6. Monday - morning to Druento - Business (till Friday)
7. Friday evening to Milan and stay till Sunday morning - Personal
I am looking for driving tips, places to cover, hotel recommendation for personal stay, any other recommendations.
I have been to few other cities in Europe and driving is not a problem.
Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Potential trip - Balkans
- 2 Making reservations in Italy
- 3 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 4 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 5 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 9 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 10 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 11 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 12 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 13 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 14 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 15 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 16 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 17 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 18 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 19 Is this realistic... advice?
- 20 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Age for booking a hotel?
- 23 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 24 Satnav maps update
- 25 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?