I am single traveler from India traveling to Italy for the first time in month of June for business and has following tentative plans:
1. Reach Venice in morning, stay full day - Personal (tuesday)
2. Start next day morning - Venice to Carpi - Business (wed, thur, fri)
3. Friday evening, travel to Florence - Personal
4. Saturday - Florence - Personal
5. Sunday - morning Florence to Tuscany to Pisa, stay overnight somewhere - Personal (place recommendation)
6. Monday - morning to Druento - Business (till Friday)
7. Friday evening to Milan and stay till Sunday morning - Personal
I am looking for driving tips, places to cover, hotel recommendation for personal stay, any other recommendations.
I have been to few other cities in Europe and driving is not a problem.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 2 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 3 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 4 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 5 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 6 Itenerary Opinion
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in uk?
- 8 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 9 A road trip to Florence
- 10 Transportation
- 11 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 12 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 13 Swiss art displays
- 14 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 15 Bus fine Italy
- 16 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 17 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 18 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 19 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 20 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 21 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 22 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 23 Krakow with photos
- 24 I am a.tall foodie
- 25 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see