I am single traveler from India traveling to Italy for the first time in month of June for business and has following tentative plans:
1. Reach Venice in morning, stay full day - Personal (tuesday)
2. Start next day morning - Venice to Carpi - Business (wed, thur, fri)
3. Friday evening, travel to Florence - Personal
4. Saturday - Florence - Personal
5. Sunday - morning Florence to Tuscany to Pisa, stay overnight somewhere - Personal (place recommendation)
6. Monday - morning to Druento - Business (till Friday)
7. Friday evening to Milan and stay till Sunday morning - Personal
I am looking for driving tips, places to cover, hotel recommendation for personal stay, any other recommendations.
I have been to few other cities in Europe and driving is not a problem.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 2 Rome
- 3 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 4 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 5 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 6 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 7 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 8 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 9 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 10 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 11 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 12 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 13 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 14 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Cars in France
- 16 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 17 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 18 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 19 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 20 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 21 this is a test
- 22 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 23 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 24 Cornwall and Germany
- 25 Rome
Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see