I am single traveler from India traveling to Italy for the first time in month of June for business and has following tentative plans:
1. Reach Venice in morning, stay full day - Personal (tuesday)
2. Start next day morning - Venice to Carpi - Business (wed, thur, fri)
3. Friday evening, travel to Florence - Personal
4. Saturday - Florence - Personal
5. Sunday - morning Florence to Tuscany to Pisa, stay overnight somewhere - Personal (place recommendation)
6. Monday - morning to Druento - Business (till Friday)
7. Friday evening to Milan and stay till Sunday morning - Personal
I am looking for driving tips, places to cover, hotel recommendation for personal stay, any other recommendations.
I have been to few other cities in Europe and driving is not a problem.
Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 2 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 3 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 4 Terrorism in Europe
- 5 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 6 Night Train - Need help
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 White Villages base?
- 9 Traveling to France
- 10 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 11 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 12 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 13 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 14 using airbnb for the first time...
- 15 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 16 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 17 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Stamps... I'm confused!
- 20 Anyone used a tour company to see Mainland Greece, suggestions please?
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 London GTG late September?
- 23 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 24 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 25 Three day visit to Loire Valley