I am single traveler from India traveling to Italy for the first time in month of June for business and has following tentative plans:
1. Reach Venice in morning, stay full day - Personal (tuesday)
2. Start next day morning - Venice to Carpi - Business (wed, thur, fri)
3. Friday evening, travel to Florence - Personal
4. Saturday - Florence - Personal
5. Sunday - morning Florence to Tuscany to Pisa, stay overnight somewhere - Personal (place recommendation)
6. Monday - morning to Druento - Business (till Friday)
7. Friday evening to Milan and stay till Sunday morning - Personal
I am looking for driving tips, places to cover, hotel recommendation for personal stay, any other recommendations.
I have been to few other cities in Europe and driving is not a problem.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 비비카지노바카라사이트₪【 ┼ ＭＦＤ823.ＣＯＭ ┼】₪다시 만나기로 했다.
- 2 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 5 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 6 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 7 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 8 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 9 Sweden- and another thing
- 10 Vienna restaurants?
- 11 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 Amsterdam and beyond
- 14 Puglia and Matera
- 15 Alsace
- 16 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 17 November in Greece
- 18 Travel help laundary
- 19 Italian trains on Sunday
- 20 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 21 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 22 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 23 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 24 My summer in Paris
- 25 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see