My son (9 y) is allergic to eggs, so i am thinking to stick with potatoes, pizza , meat and steak and vegetables when we eat out . i know box pasta here in the US (Barilla etc,) doesn't have any eggs in it. But I think Trader Joe's box pasta has eggs in it , and if i remeber correctly, it's made in Italy. i plan to avoid pasta for him eventhough he loves it. How about polenta or risotto dishes? do they add eggs it it? I know i can ask the waiter but from experience from US restaurants ,sometimes they don't bother answering .(too busy etc. etc)
Italy bound with egg allergy
- 1 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 2 Getting the best our of Europe
- 3 Yet another train question......
- 4 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 5 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 6 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 7 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 10 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 11 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 12 Stonehenge
- 13 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 14 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 15 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 16 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 17 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 18 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 19 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Reichstag tickets
- 21 Paris Ticket t+
- 22 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 23 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 24 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 25 One week in Norway