My son (9 y) is allergic to eggs, so i am thinking to stick with potatoes, pizza , meat and steak and vegetables when we eat out . i know box pasta here in the US (Barilla etc,) doesn't have any eggs in it. But I think Trader Joe's box pasta has eggs in it , and if i remeber correctly, it's made in Italy. i plan to avoid pasta for him eventhough he loves it. How about polenta or risotto dishes? do they add eggs it it? I know i can ask the waiter but from experience from US restaurants ,sometimes they don't bother answering .(too busy etc. etc)
Italy bound with egg allergy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 4 Air pollution in Paris
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 9 Dublin to Armagh?
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 Naxos in May
- 14 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 15 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 16 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 17 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 18 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 22 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 23 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 24 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 25 San Marino - The world's smallest country