My son (9 y) is allergic to eggs, so i am thinking to stick with potatoes, pizza , meat and steak and vegetables when we eat out . i know box pasta here in the US (Barilla etc,) doesn't have any eggs in it. But I think Trader Joe's box pasta has eggs in it , and if i remeber correctly, it's made in Italy. i plan to avoid pasta for him eventhough he loves it. How about polenta or risotto dishes? do they add eggs it it? I know i can ask the waiter but from experience from US restaurants ,sometimes they don't bother answering .(too busy etc. etc)
Italy bound with egg allergy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 2 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 3 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 4 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 5 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 8 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 Airport to Piraeus
- 11 Train to Airport in Venice
- 12 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 13 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 14 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 16 Questions for my German friends
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Chip but no PIN
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 21 Foie gras, redux
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Dublin Tour Companies
- 24 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 25 Day trips from Seville