My son (9 y) is allergic to eggs, so i am thinking to stick with potatoes, pizza , meat and steak and vegetables when we eat out . i know box pasta here in the US (Barilla etc,) doesn't have any eggs in it. But I think Trader Joe's box pasta has eggs in it , and if i remeber correctly, it's made in Italy. i plan to avoid pasta for him eventhough he loves it. How about polenta or risotto dishes? do they add eggs it it? I know i can ask the waiter but from experience from US restaurants ,sometimes they don't bother answering .(too busy etc. etc)
Italy bound with egg allergy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 4 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 5 Street food in Turkey
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Three days in Spain
- 8 Paris in April?
- 9 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 12 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 Day trip from London to Paris
- 15 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 20 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 21 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 22 London hotel
- 23 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 24 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions