My son (9 y) is allergic to eggs, so i am thinking to stick with potatoes, pizza , meat and steak and vegetables when we eat out . i know box pasta here in the US (Barilla etc,) doesn't have any eggs in it. But I think Trader Joe's box pasta has eggs in it , and if i remeber correctly, it's made in Italy. i plan to avoid pasta for him eventhough he loves it. How about polenta or risotto dishes? do they add eggs it it? I know i can ask the waiter but from experience from US restaurants ,sometimes they don't bother answering .(too busy etc. etc)
Italy bound with egg allergy
- 1 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 2 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 3 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 4 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 5 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 6 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 7 Tour-Free Travel
- 8 Parking in Reykjavik
- 9 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 10 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 11 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 12 Paris Recommendations
- 13 Rhine River Intinerary
- 14 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 15 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 16 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 17 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 France in 7 days
- 20 Cinque Terre card and train
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 23 Suggestions for France Italy
- 24 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days