I'm going to be visiting Italy and Reggio Emilia 8-12 July.
My flight arrives at Bergamo Airport and from there my plan is to take the train to Reggio Emilia.
I've googled a bit and Tranitalia seems to be the way to go.
My question is: should I buy tickets in advance?
I feel like it's safer and more convenient but perhaps I'm wrong..?
How easy is it to buy tickets, if I do not buy them in advance?
Do the trains leave from the airport or must I get out of the airport to some other station or something? If so: how do I do that in the easiest way possible?
Note: during these days there will be a EU summit and it will perhaps affect the amount of travellers and/or the workers on the trains.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 3 Towersey, London
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Croatia transportation question.
- 6 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 11 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 12 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 13 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 14 Westerplatte
- 15 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 Cutback on Spain trip
- 18 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 19 2017 Easter in Italy
- 20 Bernina Express mid-March
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Biarritz family holiday
- 24 Ireland hotel questions
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia