I'm going to be visiting Italy and Reggio Emilia 8-12 July.
My flight arrives at Bergamo Airport and from there my plan is to take the train to Reggio Emilia.
I've googled a bit and Tranitalia seems to be the way to go.
My question is: should I buy tickets in advance?
I feel like it's safer and more convenient but perhaps I'm wrong..?
How easy is it to buy tickets, if I do not buy them in advance?
Do the trains leave from the airport or must I get out of the airport to some other station or something? If so: how do I do that in the easiest way possible?
Note: during these days there will be a EU summit and it will perhaps affect the amount of travellers and/or the workers on the trains.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 2 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 5 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Towns around Lucca
- 8 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 9 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 10 Airline to Rome
- 11 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 12 Georgia in 4 days
- 13 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Dublin Luggage storage
- 16 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 17 Croatia short sail trip
- 18 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 21 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 24 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 25 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest