I'm going to be visiting Italy and Reggio Emilia 8-12 July.
My flight arrives at Bergamo Airport and from there my plan is to take the train to Reggio Emilia.
I've googled a bit and Tranitalia seems to be the way to go.
My question is: should I buy tickets in advance?
I feel like it's safer and more convenient but perhaps I'm wrong..?
How easy is it to buy tickets, if I do not buy them in advance?
Do the trains leave from the airport or must I get out of the airport to some other station or something? If so: how do I do that in the easiest way possible?
Note: during these days there will be a EU summit and it will perhaps affect the amount of travellers and/or the workers on the trains.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 3 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 4 Barcelona
- 5 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 6 Planning a European Trip
- 7 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 8 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 12 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Spain and South of France
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Algarve location Help
- 17 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 18 Andalucia itinerary help
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 21 Ischia
- 22 Killarney
- 23 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 24 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 Help / Day Planning Required ...