We are planning a trip to Austria & Italy in end May (first trip to Europe). Arriving in Vienna (3nights), Salzburg (2nts), Innsbruck (1nt), Venice (2nts), Florence (2nts), Rome (3nts). I know nothing is enough but will be able to cover the key places of interest. Would seek your views on itirenary. But the critical question is "Are there any night trains from Salzburg or Innsbruck to Venice or Rome? with sleepere berths? Would really appreciate help on this to plan my trip.
Italy & Austria in 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 2 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 3 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 4 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 5 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 6 airport transportation
- 7 Split to Venice. Help!
- 8 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 9 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 10 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 11 phone service
- 12 Macarons!
- 13 ideas for Portugal please
- 14 DCC on the increase?
- 15 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 16 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 17 Weekend navigo options
- 18 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 19 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 20 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 21 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 22 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 23 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 24 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 25 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight