We are planning a trip to Austria & Italy in end May (first trip to Europe). Arriving in Vienna (3nights), Salzburg (2nts), Innsbruck (1nt), Venice (2nts), Florence (2nts), Rome (3nts). I know nothing is enough but will be able to cover the key places of interest. Would seek your views on itirenary. But the critical question is "Are there any night trains from Salzburg or Innsbruck to Venice or Rome? with sleepere berths? Would really appreciate help on this to plan my trip.
Italy & Austria in 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 2 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 3 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 5 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 6 Spending money in Italy?
- 7 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 8 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 9 Getting cash in Spain
- 10 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 11 I went to Paris in June
- 12 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 13 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 14 stop in lisboa or not
- 15 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 16 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 17 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 18 Paris Metro Closures??
- 19 Italy things to do?
- 20 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 23 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 24 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 25 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids