We are planning a trip to Austria & Italy in end May (first trip to Europe). Arriving in Vienna (3nights), Salzburg (2nts), Innsbruck (1nt), Venice (2nts), Florence (2nts), Rome (3nts). I know nothing is enough but will be able to cover the key places of interest. Would seek your views on itirenary. But the critical question is "Are there any night trains from Salzburg or Innsbruck to Venice or Rome? with sleepere berths? Would really appreciate help on this to plan my trip.
Italy & Austria in 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 5 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 6 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 7 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 8 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 9 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 12 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 15 Munich
- 16 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 20 Munich with a car?
- 21 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 25 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days