We are planning a trip to Austria & Italy in end May (first trip to Europe). Arriving in Vienna (3nights), Salzburg (2nts), Innsbruck (1nt), Venice (2nts), Florence (2nts), Rome (3nts). I know nothing is enough but will be able to cover the key places of interest. Would seek your views on itirenary. But the critical question is "Are there any night trains from Salzburg or Innsbruck to Venice or Rome? with sleepere berths? Would really appreciate help on this to plan my trip.
Italy & Austria in 2 weeks
- 1 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 2 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 3 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 4 just want to know
- 5 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 6 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 13 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 14 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 15 Day trip to Capri
- 16 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 17 London at Xmas
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 19 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 20 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 21 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June