We are planning a trip to Austria & Italy in end May (first trip to Europe). Arriving in Vienna (3nights), Salzburg (2nts), Innsbruck (1nt), Venice (2nts), Florence (2nts), Rome (3nts). I know nothing is enough but will be able to cover the key places of interest. Would seek your views on itirenary. But the critical question is "Are there any night trains from Salzburg or Innsbruck to Venice or Rome? with sleepere berths? Would really appreciate help on this to plan my trip.
Italy & Austria in 2 weeks
- 1 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 2 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 3 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 4 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 5 France Itinerary Help
- 6 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 7 Rome apartment
- 8 Getting the best our of Europe
- 9 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 10 French/Italian Alps
- 11 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 12 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 13 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 14 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 15 Am I too fat too travel?
- 16 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 17 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 18 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 19 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 20 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 21 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 22 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 23 Heathrow Terminal 5. 90 minutes layover, is it enough
- 24 london travelcrard
- 25 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death