We are planning a trip to Austria & Italy in end May (first trip to Europe). Arriving in Vienna (3nights), Salzburg (2nts), Innsbruck (1nt), Venice (2nts), Florence (2nts), Rome (3nts). I know nothing is enough but will be able to cover the key places of interest. Would seek your views on itirenary. But the critical question is "Are there any night trains from Salzburg or Innsbruck to Venice or Rome? with sleepere berths? Would really appreciate help on this to plan my trip.
Italy & Austria in 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 3 Iwango went…to Nice
- 4 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 5 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 6 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 9 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 10 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 11 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 14 Granada
- 15 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 19 Pyrenees logistics
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 25 All Set To Go!!