Planning a family vacation in June. We will arrive in Rome and have 16 days to drive thru Italy, Austria, Germany and ending in Paris. Thoughts are a few days in Rome then on to Venice then to Vienna or Innsbruck into Munich to Frankfort to Brussells into Normandy region and onto Paris. Is this too ambitious? Know the must sees in Rome and Venice but what like to hear others experiences of what not to miss on this tour.
Italy, Austria, Germany France Driving Tour
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 5 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 8 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 13 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 16 rent car / Munich
- 17 Apartments in Rome
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 A full week in The Netherlands