My mum and I are visting Italy for about 4 weeks this September. It's our first trip there, so we are seeing all the must-see places like Rome, Tuscany etc.
However, we can't seem to decide whether we should include the Dolomites in our itinerary. We don't have that much time to see so many places, and we don't want our trip or our time in each place to be that rushed. We have no interest in outdoor activities like hiking or mountain climbing. But my mum loves the mountains, and scenic views.
If we do go, we will only spend 1-2 days there.
So, are the Dolomites a must-see in Italy, or can we give it a miss this time, and hopefully come back?
Really any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 2 Vigo Spain????
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 Paris in August
- 6 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 9 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 10 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 11 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 12 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 15 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 16 Christmas in Spain
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Train travel to and from Paris
- 19 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 20 Zadar or Sibenik
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 23 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 24 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 25 Driving in Italy