My mum and I are visting Italy for about 4 weeks this September. It's our first trip there, so we are seeing all the must-see places like Rome, Tuscany etc.
However, we can't seem to decide whether we should include the Dolomites in our itinerary. We don't have that much time to see so many places, and we don't want our trip or our time in each place to be that rushed. We have no interest in outdoor activities like hiking or mountain climbing. But my mum loves the mountains, and scenic views.
If we do go, we will only spend 1-2 days there.
So, are the Dolomites a must-see in Italy, or can we give it a miss this time, and hopefully come back?
Really any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 3 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 4 http://www.thegarciniaeliteslim.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Places of interest
- 7 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 8 Switzerland in November?
- 9 A Month stay in Southern France
- 10 vienna
- 11 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 12 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 13 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 14 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 18 Oxford England Accommodations
- 19 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 20 Croatia transportation question.
- 21 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 22 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 23 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 getting to CDG