My mum and I are visting Italy for about 4 weeks this September. It's our first trip there, so we are seeing all the must-see places like Rome, Tuscany etc.
However, we can't seem to decide whether we should include the Dolomites in our itinerary. We don't have that much time to see so many places, and we don't want our trip or our time in each place to be that rushed. We have no interest in outdoor activities like hiking or mountain climbing. But my mum loves the mountains, and scenic views.
If we do go, we will only spend 1-2 days there.
So, are the Dolomites a must-see in Italy, or can we give it a miss this time, and hopefully come back?
Really any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 2 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 3 Family vacation to europe
- 4 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 5 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 11 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 12 Perugia
- 13 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 14 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 15 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 16 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 17 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 18 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 19 Praiano
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 Ireland itinerary help please
- 24 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking