My mum and I are visting Italy for about 4 weeks this September. It's our first trip there, so we are seeing all the must-see places like Rome, Tuscany etc.
However, we can't seem to decide whether we should include the Dolomites in our itinerary. We don't have that much time to see so many places, and we don't want our trip or our time in each place to be that rushed. We have no interest in outdoor activities like hiking or mountain climbing. But my mum loves the mountains, and scenic views.
If we do go, we will only spend 1-2 days there.
So, are the Dolomites a must-see in Italy, or can we give it a miss this time, and hopefully come back?
Really any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 2 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 3 advance tickets?
- 4 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 5 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 9 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 12 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 13 Trip to Rome
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Spain in December
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 cheap food in london
- 19 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Eating Indian In London
- 22 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 23 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 Sundays in Puglia