I am planning a trip to Italy and Switzerland in Oct beginning for 2 weeks this year. I am going with my husband. We both are in late 20s.
In Italy, we would like to cover Rome, Florence and Venice. I understand 2 weeks for covering both the countries might seem a bit less but given the diversity between the places, we would like to cover both places together plus it would be economical
In Italy, we would like to visit the important places in the 3 cities mentioned above including Vatican city.
Could you please help us in planning how many days we should spend in each city? I am assuming around 8 days for Italy and another 4 for Switzerland. I am excluding the 2 days for travel. For travel between Italy and Switzerland, we are planning to travel during night to save a day
Also, during our 4 day stay at Switzerland we would like to visit only the most beautiful places there given the time constraints. What are the places we can consider for our 4 day stay in Switzerland?
Does the plan of doing both countries sound feasible given we are aiming to cover only the important places in Italy and a few in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 2 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 3 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 4 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 5 First time in France
- 6 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 7 Puglia or La Langhe
- 8 What to expect over Christmas
- 9 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 10 Italy/Greece with kids
- 11 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 12 Rome
- 13 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Prague hotels
- 16 Need help in travel planning
- 17 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 18 Munich
- 19 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 20 Northern lights in December
- 21 Booking hotels before trains
- 22 Flights from Croatia
- 23 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 24 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 25 Budapest