I need some help planning my trip to Italy and Greece this coming Summer. I'm heading to the area for 20 days (2 for travel in and out of course), and wanted to include Venice, Florence, Rome (for maybe a day), then Athens and Santorini. I've been looking at passage through Eurorail, as well as flights in and out of Athens from Rome. I was thinking maybe 2 Days in Venice, 3-4 in Florence, 1 day in Rome, 2 in Athens and 3-4 in Santorini. I realize that gives me an extra 6 Days, but I'm unsure with travel times, as well as maybe even adding in an extra country, such as Venice, Hungary, or even as far as Amsterdam or Belgium. Any input would be much appreciated.
PS. For reference, I'm hoping to fly into Venice and out of Athens (depending)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 Things to do in Brussels
- 3 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 4 Madrid airport question
- 5 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 6 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 14 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 15 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 Naxos car rental
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 22 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 23 Short Trip in July
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 question on Barcelona itinerary