I need some help planning my trip to Italy and Greece this coming Summer. I'm heading to the area for 20 days (2 for travel in and out of course), and wanted to include Venice, Florence, Rome (for maybe a day), then Athens and Santorini. I've been looking at passage through Eurorail, as well as flights in and out of Athens from Rome. I was thinking maybe 2 Days in Venice, 3-4 in Florence, 1 day in Rome, 2 in Athens and 3-4 in Santorini. I realize that gives me an extra 6 Days, but I'm unsure with travel times, as well as maybe even adding in an extra country, such as Venice, Hungary, or even as far as Amsterdam or Belgium. Any input would be much appreciated.
PS. For reference, I'm hoping to fly into Venice and out of Athens (depending)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RICOH PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT RICOH Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 8 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 9 Long weekend in Albania
- 10 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 11 car rental
- 12 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 13 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 14 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 15 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Munich and....???
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Northern Ireland ideas