I need some help planning my trip to Italy and Greece this coming Summer. I'm heading to the area for 20 days (2 for travel in and out of course), and wanted to include Venice, Florence, Rome (for maybe a day), then Athens and Santorini. I've been looking at passage through Eurorail, as well as flights in and out of Athens from Rome. I was thinking maybe 2 Days in Venice, 3-4 in Florence, 1 day in Rome, 2 in Athens and 3-4 in Santorini. I realize that gives me an extra 6 Days, but I'm unsure with travel times, as well as maybe even adding in an extra country, such as Venice, Hungary, or even as far as Amsterdam or Belgium. Any input would be much appreciated.
PS. For reference, I'm hoping to fly into Venice and out of Athens (depending)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RESET YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800-:982:8520 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 4 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Spain - day driver advice
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 15 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 16 Greece
- 17 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Stuck in Paris
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice