I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Apartment
- 2 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 3 Walking the Beara Peninsula
- 4 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 5 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 8 2 weeks in France next May
- 9 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 10 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 11 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 12 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 13 12 days in Italy
- 14 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 15 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia
- 16 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 17 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 18 From Schipol to ?
- 19 Our Next Europe Trip
- 20 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 21 Journees du Patrimoine
- 22 Switzerland for Christmas 2015
- 23 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 24 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 25 Driving from stresa to milan expo