I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Italy and France in 3 weeks (itinerary)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Passport
- 2 London GTG late September?
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Amsterdam
- 5 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 6 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 7 Questions About Croatia
- 8 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 9 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 10 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 11 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 12 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Air France strike
- 15 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 16 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 17 Best day trips from Paris
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Sunny September Trip Report
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Italy tours
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 25 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?