I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Italy and France in 3 weeks (itinerary)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 2 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 3 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 4 London restaurants
- 5 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 6 Day Trips from Nice
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 11 Istanbul water
- 12 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 13 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 Madrid: City Views
- 16 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 17 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 18 Norway 2014
- 19 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 20 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 23 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 24 Siena Favorites?
- 25 biking in France