I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Italy and France in 3 weeks (itinerary)
- 1 Which travel plan?
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 London at Easter
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Family European winter holiday
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 11 Planning a holiday
- 12 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 13 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 14 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 15 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 16 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 17 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 18 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 19 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 20 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 15 days in Europe,