I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Italy and France in 3 weeks (itinerary)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 Help with Madrid Location
- 3 Italy and Greece
- 4 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 5 Central London Hotels
- 6 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 7 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 Globus Tours
- 9 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 10 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 11 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 12 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 13 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 14 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 15 3 days in Rome
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 2 Days in Rome
- 18 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 19 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 20 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 21 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 22 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 23 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 25 Venice, just arrived