I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라추천⇔인터넷카지노주소
- 2 필리핀월드카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계카지노∃생방송카지노
- 3 아시아바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노↓인터넷바카라주소
- 4 나눔파워볼 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 6 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Travelling Iceland
- 9 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 10 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 Portugal rental car
- 13 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 14 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 15 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 16 Trastevere Food
- 17 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 18 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 19 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 20 Sim Cards
- 21 3 nights in Madrid
- 22 Nightime Tivoli
- 23 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 24 Seville to Cordoba
- 25 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood