I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Italy and France in 3 weeks (itinerary)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 2 Camino No-No
- 3 Bus ride to Positano
- 4 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 5 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 6 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 7 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 8 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 9 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 10 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 11 Travel Route from Spain to Portugal
- 12 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 13 Bayeux tapestry
- 14 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 15 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 16 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 Europe itinerary advice
- 19 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 20 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 21 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 22 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 23 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 24 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 25 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London