I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Italy and France in 3 weeks (itinerary)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St. Cloud Racecourse - Anybody been?
- 2 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 3 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 4 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 5 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 6 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 7 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 8 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 9 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 10 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 11 France 8 days
- 12 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 13 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 14 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 15 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 16 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 17 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 18 Working on a itinerary for a trip to Munich, Prague, Budapest and Vienna
- 19 Palazzo Catalani in Soriano nel Cimino, Italy
- 20 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 21 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 22 The ultimate European road trip?
- 23 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 24 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 25 Car rental at Athens airport