I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester-England's Second City
- 2 Tolls in VIENNA-BUDAPEST-ZAGREB-GRAZ-BRATISLAVA-PRAGUE?
- 3 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 4 Halfday in Barcelona
- 5 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 6 My summer in Paris
- 7 Still deciding on what to do for six nights in Italy between Padua and Rome
- 8 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Airbnb a better way to travel.
- 11 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 12 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 13 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 14 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 15 Cadiz or Malaga
- 16 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 A/C in Basel
- 19 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 20 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 21 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 22 Photographing the lavender in Provence
- 23 San Sebastián how many ways can I say I love you?
- 24 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 25 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?