I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 2 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 3 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 4 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 5 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 Tour or independent
- 9 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 11 Hertz Never Lost
- 12 student in denmark
- 13 First Time Europe Trip
- 14 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 15 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 16 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 17 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 20 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 21 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 22 Amalfi or Positano
- 23 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 24 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 25 Munich, Germany