I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스타카지노＼＼『 OWE82.COM 』＼＼스타카지노
- 2 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 3 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 4 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 5 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 6 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 7 Budapest questions round 1
- 8 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 9 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 10 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 11 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 12 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 13 5 nights near British Museum mid September?
- 14 Paths of the God's on Amalfi coast?
- 15 Riviera roadtrip
- 16 Help requested with : Hotels with good access in Lucerne and Interlake area
- 17 If Greece exits
- 18 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 21 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 22 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 23 Iceland
- 24 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 25 Barcelona sites: attire