I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 2 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 3 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 4 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 5 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 6 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 7 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 8 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 9 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 10 Intercity Train
- 11 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 12 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 13 Itinerary help
- 14 Rome Private Tours
- 15 French Prem Train Fares
- 16 Switzerland 5 days
- 17 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 18 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 19 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 20 Three days in Athens
- 21 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 22 RHK's Spring Trip
- 23 Venice
- 24 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 25 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?