I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Italy and France in 3 weeks (itinerary)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 3 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 6 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 7 Cruise the River Shannon
- 8 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 9 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 10 Food tours in Rome?
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Rome Food Tour
- 13 trip to norway
- 14 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 15 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 16 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 17 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 18 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 Help with England/Wales tour
- 21 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 22 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 25 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens