I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 2 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 3 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 4 20 free days of Europe
- 5 I forgot my international driver permit
- 6 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 7 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 8 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 9 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 10 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 11 Holland Itinerary
- 12 Iceland Trip Report
- 13 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 14 Rome Airport Question!
- 15 Portugal Walking Tour
- 16 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 17 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 18 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 19 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 20 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 21 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 22 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 25 Prague old town