I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private transportation
- 2 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 3 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 4 Advices about our itiniary
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 7 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 8 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 9 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 14 Safety concerns?
- 15 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 16 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 17 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 18 Global Travel Warning...
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 21 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 22 Morning in paris
- 23 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 24 Balkans Itinerary
- 25 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise