I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Italy and France in 3 weeks (itinerary)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 25 days in Europe
- 2 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 3 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 4 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 5 scotland trave;
- 6 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 7 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 8 Family trip to France with kids
- 9 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 10 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 11 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 12 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 13 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 14 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 15 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 16 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 17 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 18 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 19 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 20 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 21 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 22 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 23 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 24 Travelling to France
- 25 Where to stay in London