I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 2 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 5 Local markets in Italy
- 6 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 7 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 8 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 9 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 10 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 11 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 12 Guides - Matera
- 13 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 14 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 15 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 16 Europe Sim card help
- 17 England and Wales by public transport
- 18 Buying flowers in London?
- 19 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 20 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 21 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 22 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 23 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 24 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 25 What am I missing: Amsterdam