I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enjoying England for a year!
- 2 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 3 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 4 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 5 Stonehenge and Bath
- 6 Barcelona extension
- 7 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 8 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 9 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 10 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 15 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 16 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 17 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 18 Kilt makers
- 19 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 20 Puglia
- 21 Manchester on derby weekend
- 22 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 25 Amsterdam bike rides and maps