I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Italy and France in 3 weeks (itinerary)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 5 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 6 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 7 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 Reims for a day
- 12 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 13 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Estonia Amber
- 16 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 17 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 18 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 21 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 22 Heli Tour
- 23 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?