I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in late January
- 2 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 3 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 6 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 7 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 8 Paris---baguette question???
- 9 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 10 French immersion courses in France
- 11 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 12 Scenic Driving Routes
- 13 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 14 Berlin
- 15 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 16 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 17 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 18 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 19 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 20 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 21 Visiting Spain in January
- 22 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 23 Flights from Croatia
- 24 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania