I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 4 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Budapest in December 2017
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 9 Trek through Eur
- 10 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Roma Pass
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Amsterdam hotels
- 19 Denmark or Sweden?
- 20 Europe itinerary questions
- 21 London Hotels
- 22 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 25 Norway, Sweden, Denmark