I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Italy and France in 3 weeks (itinerary)
- 1 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 2 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 just want to know
- 5 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 6 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 9 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 10 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 11 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 12 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 15 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 20 Day trip to Capri
- 21 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 22 London at Xmas
- 23 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 24 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 25 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?