I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Italy and France in 3 weeks (itinerary)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 2 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 3 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 4 Arriving in Prague
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 4 Months in Europe
- 7 2 Days in Rome
- 8 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 9 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 10 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 11 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 12 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 13 Tipping in the UK
- 14 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 15 2 weeks in Spain
- 16 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 17 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 18 Wines charted by flavor
- 19 Museum Pass
- 20 Central Europe itinerary
- 21 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 22 France in October
- 23 Day trips out of Florence?
- 24 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 25 Venice; recommendations