I'm planning to go to Italy and France in August for 3 weeks and i need some itinerary help as well as some tips.
I would love to see Rome, Venice and Florence in Italy. I was thinking of Paris and Versailles in France, would you recommend any other destination? As for what I like, I'm pretty open to everything. I love the city but a nice beach will also be nice if possible. I'm planning to use AIRBNB for rooms (any better option?) and take the train from city to city (any better options?)
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 2 Berlin, Nice and London
- 3 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 4 Venice
- 5 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 8 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 9 charming cities in Spain
- 10 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 11 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 12 Day in Madrid
- 13 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 14 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Le Marche Research Help
- 16 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 17 Rental car in Menton
- 18 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 19 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 20 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 23 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 24 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 25 Please help with 12 days in England!