I could use your expertise on an upcoming one year anniversary trip to Italy and Paris. As we are getting closer to booking our flights, I am realizing that we may have planned too much for our time in Europe. While I have never been to France or Italy, my husband is well travelled and has been to both...so we are trying to find a mixture of places that he has been/has not been.
Here's what we are thinking:
Day 1/2 - Arrive in Rome at 2:00 p.m.
Day 3 - Rome
Day 4 - Rome
Day 5 - Rome - travel to Amalfi Coast
Day 6 - Amalfi coast
Day 7 - Amalfi coast
Day 8 - Amalfi coast - travel to Naples to catch flight to Paris (arrive 3 pm)
Day 9 - Paris
Day 10 - Paris
Day 11 - Paris
Day 12 - Paris to home
Do you think this plan is doable? I am a bit skeptical with only 2 1/2 days in Rome if we should pick only one country. Although I have not been to Florence and Venice, my husband has been there. Are there other Italian must sees or romantic getaway spots that we should see instead of going to Paris?
Thanks in advance for your thoughts and help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 2 Earthquake near Naples
- 3 Budapest to Kosice
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 6 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 7 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 8 3nights in Venice
- 9 Paris in November
- 10 My 3 days in Venice
- 11 multi city flights to europe
- 12 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 13 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 One week in Europe
- 16 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 17 London Theater
- 18 Tracking the Weather
- 19 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 20 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 21 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 22 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 23 My final Prague itinerary
- 24 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL