I could use your expertise on an upcoming one year anniversary trip to Italy and Paris. As we are getting closer to booking our flights, I am realizing that we may have planned too much for our time in Europe. While I have never been to France or Italy, my husband is well travelled and has been to both...so we are trying to find a mixture of places that he has been/has not been.
Here's what we are thinking:
Day 1/2 - Arrive in Rome at 2:00 p.m.
Day 3 - Rome
Day 4 - Rome
Day 5 - Rome - travel to Amalfi Coast
Day 6 - Amalfi coast
Day 7 - Amalfi coast
Day 8 - Amalfi coast - travel to Naples to catch flight to Paris (arrive 3 pm)
Day 9 - Paris
Day 10 - Paris
Day 11 - Paris
Day 12 - Paris to home
Do you think this plan is doable? I am a bit skeptical with only 2 1/2 days in Rome if we should pick only one country. Although I have not been to Florence and Venice, my husband has been there. Are there other Italian must sees or romantic getaway spots that we should see instead of going to Paris?
Thanks in advance for your thoughts and help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 5 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 Now to Madrid
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 3 days solo in London
- 10 Chania
- 11 Edinbrugh
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 14 Hotels in Turin
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 Studying art in English in venice
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 20 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 21 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 22 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 Day hikes in Switzerland