Hello. My partner and I arrive in Rome 5th June for 3 nights then pick up a car and drive to Amalfi for 3 nights.We are thinking of going to see Pompeii when we leave Amalfi 11th June and from there head towards Sienna. Can anyone suggest a good route from Pompeii? We have already been to Pisa,Florence and Venice. We are in no hurry and would like to be in Lugano about the 16th June for 3 days before heading back down to the French Riviera and Provence. Do we need to prebook most of the accommodation? We drop the car in Paris 4th July. Any suggestions would be most appreciated
Italy and France 5 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 2 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 3 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 4 CROATIA SPLIT
- 5 Easier travel
- 6 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 7 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 8 Paris first then where?
- 9 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 10 Does this sound feasible?
- 11 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 12 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 13 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 14 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 15 Stay away from EF Tours
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 18 Self-driving tips for France
- 19 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 20 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 21 Dordogne in October
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 BMW European Delivery program
- 24 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 25 Good Flamenco in Seville