Hello. My partner and I arrive in Rome 5th June for 3 nights then pick up a car and drive to Amalfi for 3 nights.We are thinking of going to see Pompeii when we leave Amalfi 11th June and from there head towards Sienna. Can anyone suggest a good route from Pompeii? We have already been to Pisa,Florence and Venice. We are in no hurry and would like to be in Lugano about the 16th June for 3 days before heading back down to the French Riviera and Provence. Do we need to prebook most of the accommodation? We drop the car in Paris 4th July. Any suggestions would be most appreciated
Italy and France 5 weeks
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Car in Prague
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 Spain - Andalucia
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 11 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 12 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 13 Lucerne & Zurich
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 16 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 17 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 18 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 Place to propose
- 21 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 22 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 23 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 Prague - must see