Hello. My partner and I arrive in Rome 5th June for 3 nights then pick up a car and drive to Amalfi for 3 nights.We are thinking of going to see Pompeii when we leave Amalfi 11th June and from there head towards Sienna. Can anyone suggest a good route from Pompeii? We have already been to Pisa,Florence and Venice. We are in no hurry and would like to be in Lugano about the 16th June for 3 days before heading back down to the French Riviera and Provence. Do we need to prebook most of the accommodation? We drop the car in Paris 4th July. Any suggestions would be most appreciated
Italy and France 5 weeks
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 3 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 4 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 5 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 6 Retirement Vacation
- 7 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 8 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 9 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 12 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 15 Almalfi in Late March??
- 16 Edinburgh
- 17 Four Days in Seville
- 18 Tour-Free Travel
- 19 London Evening Activity
- 20 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 21 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 22 Planning my days in Paris
- 23 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 24 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 25 Palace of Versailles guided tours