Im hoping some people can give me some advice on a trip i will be taking with my husband in either late Sept or early October. We have about two weeks and spending a full week in Italy. Ive got Italy pretty much planned bc we have some specific objectives.
Ive been to Paris before but that is it for France. And my plan is to fly out from Paris.
So we will spend a week in Italy and probably leaving from the Turin area.
My questions are should we just stay in the French Riviera area then head to paris for a few day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MMJ Products, CBD oils and order pain pills available
- 2 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 4 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Which Train Station in Venice
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 11 Uber vs. TfL
- 12 What fresh hell is this?
- 13 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 14 Greek Village
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 SE ITALY
- 20 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 One free day in Barcelona
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21