Im hoping some people can give me some advice on a trip i will be taking with my husband in either late Sept or early October. We have about two weeks and spending a full week in Italy. Ive got Italy pretty much planned bc we have some specific objectives.
Ive been to Paris before but that is it for France. And my plan is to fly out from Paris.
So we will spend a week in Italy and probably leaving from the Turin area.
My questions are should we just stay in the French Riviera area then head to paris for a few day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 하얏트카지노（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 1 month in Europe
- 4 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 5 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 10 days in Paris and......
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Iceland in 7 days.
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Luggage Storage
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt