I am looking to go to Italy and possibly another country, thinking Croatia or Greece in October for minimum 2 weeks, maximum 3 weeks (depending on what I can get off of work) and I am looking for some itinerary suggestions and ideas.
I will be a solo female traveler, this being my first time at it on my own although I have traveled quite a bit with groups and friends. I have no issues flying by myself etc as I have done this frequently in the past. I would like to hit up the big places in Italy; Rome, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre but as far as Croatia or Greece goes I am not sure!!
I am open to any/all suggestions and itinerary ideas as I am just trying to put together somewhat of a plan. I will be backpacking, want to keep the trip pretty cost efficient but I do not have a set budget at the moment.
I am ready for your words of wisdom! Cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 2 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 3 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 4 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 5 강남황제안마o1o-2816-2526↗강남황제서비스안마 강남2:1안마
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 8 Italy Trip Report
- 9 One day in milan
- 10 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 11 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 12 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 13 Transportation Question Italy
- 14 London Restaurants
- 15 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 16 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 17 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 18 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 19 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 20 Virgin Trains East Coast Punctuality
- 21 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary help!