I am looking to go to Italy and possibly another country, thinking Croatia or Greece in October for minimum 2 weeks, maximum 3 weeks (depending on what I can get off of work) and I am looking for some itinerary suggestions and ideas.
I will be a solo female traveler, this being my first time at it on my own although I have traveled quite a bit with groups and friends. I have no issues flying by myself etc as I have done this frequently in the past. I would like to hit up the big places in Italy; Rome, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre but as far as Croatia or Greece goes I am not sure!!
I am open to any/all suggestions and itinerary ideas as I am just trying to put together somewhat of a plan. I will be backpacking, want to keep the trip pretty cost efficient but I do not have a set budget at the moment.
I am ready for your words of wisdom! Cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 First time in Bulgaria
- 3 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 4 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 5 Alps Drive
- 6 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 St Denis Cathedral
- 12 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 13 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 14 Paris cooking classes
- 15 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 16 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 17 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 18 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 19 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Praiano
- 22 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 23 Help please
- 24 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help