I am looking to go to Italy and possibly another country, thinking Croatia or Greece in October for minimum 2 weeks, maximum 3 weeks (depending on what I can get off of work) and I am looking for some itinerary suggestions and ideas.
I will be a solo female traveler, this being my first time at it on my own although I have traveled quite a bit with groups and friends. I have no issues flying by myself etc as I have done this frequently in the past. I would like to hit up the big places in Italy; Rome, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre but as far as Croatia or Greece goes I am not sure!!
I am open to any/all suggestions and itinerary ideas as I am just trying to put together somewhat of a plan. I will be backpacking, want to keep the trip pretty cost efficient but I do not have a set budget at the moment.
I am ready for your words of wisdom! Cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 2 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 3 Bath/Cotswolds
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Spain: train/rental car help
- 6 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 7 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 8 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 9 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 base for Andalucia
- 13 Italy travel plan help
- 14 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 15 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 16 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 17 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 18 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 19 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 20 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 21 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 22 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Loire Valley best place to linger