I will be travelling to Italy this year for 1 week with my Husband in June or July. We have previsouly stayed in Ischia which we loved however we are not sure whether we want to try some place new this time...
We are debating whether to try the Amalfi? but not sure which area would suit us best? We loved Ischia for its lovely little sreet filled with nice shops and restaurants... the beaches were lovely and it was not dead expensive...
Can any one recommend where i should be looking at in the Amalfi? for a nice beach? Shops? and plenty of restaurants? ae there any less tourist areas?
Italy - Amalfi? if so where? Positano? Ravello?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Pronunciation
- 3 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 6 Back home problems with sim card
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 How do you find French food?
- 9 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 12 GPS in Tuscany
- 13 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 italy
- 16 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 17 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 18 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 21 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 22 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 23 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets