I will be travelling to Italy this year for 1 week with my Husband in June or July. We have previsouly stayed in Ischia which we loved however we are not sure whether we want to try some place new this time...
We are debating whether to try the Amalfi? but not sure which area would suit us best? We loved Ischia for its lovely little sreet filled with nice shops and restaurants... the beaches were lovely and it was not dead expensive...
Can any one recommend where i should be looking at in the Amalfi? for a nice beach? Shops? and plenty of restaurants? ae there any less tourist areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 2 Florence, Italy
- 3 Naples to Pompeii
- 4 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 5 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 6 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 7 European Championship
- 8 Amsterdam Hotel
- 9 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 10 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 11 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 12 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 13 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 14 Tyrol day hiking
- 15 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 16 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 17 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 18 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 19 I'm back.....
- 20 To europe this Aug
- 21 One week in & near Marseille
- 22 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 23 FCO connection time
- 24 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 25 Charles Degaulle question