I will be travelling to Italy this year for 1 week with my Husband in June or July. We have previsouly stayed in Ischia which we loved however we are not sure whether we want to try some place new this time...
We are debating whether to try the Amalfi? but not sure which area would suit us best? We loved Ischia for its lovely little sreet filled with nice shops and restaurants... the beaches were lovely and it was not dead expensive...
Can any one recommend where i should be looking at in the Amalfi? for a nice beach? Shops? and plenty of restaurants? ae there any less tourist areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal itinerary help
- 2 Puglia or La Langhe
- 3 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 4 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 5 Rome
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 8 Vienna or Budapest?
- 9 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 10 Booking hotels before trains
- 11 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 12 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 13 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 14 Visiting Spain in January
- 15 Italy/Greece with kids
- 16 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 17 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 18 Paris---baguette question???
- 19 Munich
- 20 English Countryside
- 21 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 22 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 23 Need help in travel planning
- 24 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 25 French immersion courses in France