I will be travelling to Italy this year for 1 week with my Husband in June or July. We have previsouly stayed in Ischia which we loved however we are not sure whether we want to try some place new this time...
We are debating whether to try the Amalfi? but not sure which area would suit us best? We loved Ischia for its lovely little sreet filled with nice shops and restaurants... the beaches were lovely and it was not dead expensive...
Can any one recommend where i should be looking at in the Amalfi? for a nice beach? Shops? and plenty of restaurants? ae there any less tourist areas?
Italy - Amalfi? if so where? Positano? Ravello?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 4 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 7 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 8 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 9 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 10 Food tours in Rome?
- 11 Rome Food Tour
- 12 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 13 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 15 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 16 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 22 Kimhe--flamenco
- 23 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres