I will be travelling to Italy this year for 1 week with my Husband in June or July. We have previsouly stayed in Ischia which we loved however we are not sure whether we want to try some place new this time...
We are debating whether to try the Amalfi? but not sure which area would suit us best? We loved Ischia for its lovely little sreet filled with nice shops and restaurants... the beaches were lovely and it was not dead expensive...
Can any one recommend where i should be looking at in the Amalfi? for a nice beach? Shops? and plenty of restaurants? ae there any less tourist areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway holiday locations
- 2 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 3 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 4 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 5 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 6 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 7 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 8 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 9 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 10 Munich Travel Guide
- 11 Barcelona completely overrated
- 12 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 13 Greece in 15 Days
- 14 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 15 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 16 Help with itinerary
- 17 Flamenco in Cordoba - 8/29 to 8/30/16
- 18 Flamenco in Granada - 8/25 to 8/28/16
- 19 Berlin restaurant recs
- 20 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 21 Itinerary Assistance
- 22 Norway accessories and must have
- 23 Our European adventures
- 24 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 25 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?