I'm in my early twenties and am a relative travel noob (done some domestic traveling, been to Nicaragua, Paris, and will soon be going to Mexico) and will be starting a new job soon. I have two weeks off in between jobs, and am considering a solo trip to Europe. Since I've only been to one city in Europe, I was thinking a tour of Italy might be a sensible return trip. I'm thinking of going to Rome, Florence, and cinque terre.
Does Italy make sense in July or will it be too hot/crowded? Is it a good place to go solo? What do you guys think about the cities I've chosen? Any help would be appreciated, I am having a lot of trouble making these decisions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Juangfrau / mt
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 17 Questions about Polish sights
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?