I'm in my early twenties and am a relative travel noob (done some domestic traveling, been to Nicaragua, Paris, and will soon be going to Mexico) and will be starting a new job soon. I have two weeks off in between jobs, and am considering a solo trip to Europe. Since I've only been to one city in Europe, I was thinking a tour of Italy might be a sensible return trip. I'm thinking of going to Rome, Florence, and cinque terre.
Does Italy make sense in July or will it be too hot/crowded? Is it a good place to go solo? What do you guys think about the cities I've chosen? Any help would be appreciated, I am having a lot of trouble making these decisions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 5 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 6 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 7 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 8 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 9 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 12 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 13 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 14 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 15 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 16 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 Piedmont as a destination
- 19 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 20 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 21 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 22 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 23 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence