I'm in my early twenties and am a relative travel noob (done some domestic traveling, been to Nicaragua, Paris, and will soon be going to Mexico) and will be starting a new job soon. I have two weeks off in between jobs, and am considering a solo trip to Europe. Since I've only been to one city in Europe, I was thinking a tour of Italy might be a sensible return trip. I'm thinking of going to Rome, Florence, and cinque terre.
Does Italy make sense in July or will it be too hot/crowded? Is it a good place to go solo? What do you guys think about the cities I've chosen? Any help would be appreciated, I am having a lot of trouble making these decisions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 2 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 3 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 4 Where in Greece
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 8 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 14 Day in Capri
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 TSA Precheck
- 17 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 Paris travel help
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 Rome hotel
- 25 Villa in Italy