I'm in my early twenties and am a relative travel noob (done some domestic traveling, been to Nicaragua, Paris, and will soon be going to Mexico) and will be starting a new job soon. I have two weeks off in between jobs, and am considering a solo trip to Europe. Since I've only been to one city in Europe, I was thinking a tour of Italy might be a sensible return trip. I'm thinking of going to Rome, Florence, and cinque terre.
Does Italy make sense in July or will it be too hot/crowded? Is it a good place to go solo? What do you guys think about the cities I've chosen? Any help would be appreciated, I am having a lot of trouble making these decisions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 2 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 3 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 4 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 5 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 6 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 7 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 8 YIKES!
- 9 Cash machines ATM
- 10 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 11 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 12 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 13 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 16 Final Four
- 17 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 25 Itinerary help