Has anyone flown Meridiana or Blue Panorama before and how was the experience? I'm looking into flying from Catania, Sicily to Rome and these two airlines popped up. Thanks for the info!
Italy airlines OK? Meridiana or Blue Panorama
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London city Best option for transit
- 2 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 3 England/EPL family vacation
- 4 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 5 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 6 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 7 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 8 Never To Return
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 11 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 12 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 13 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 14 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 15 Lucerne Switzerland
- 16 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 17 Central Europe itinerary
- 18 First visit to France in November
- 19 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 20 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 21 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 22 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 23 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 24 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 25 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss