Has anyone flown Meridiana or Blue Panorama before and how was the experience? I'm looking into flying from Catania, Sicily to Rome and these two airlines popped up. Thanks for the info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 2 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 3 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 7 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 8 Global Travel Warning...
- 9 What one thing in Paris?
- 10 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 15 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 16 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 17 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 18 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 19 6 days in Portugal in December
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 22 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 23 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 25 Northern Italy - where to go?