Has anyone flown Meridiana or Blue Panorama before and how was the experience? I'm looking into flying from Catania, Sicily to Rome and these two airlines popped up. Thanks for the info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 2 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 3 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 4 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 5 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 6 Scandinavia????
- 7 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 8 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 9 Any partners to join?
- 10 Venice to Positano
- 11 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 12 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 13 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 14 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 15 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 16 Luggage on trains/security?
- 17 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 18 Where to stay and eat in Brussels?
- 19 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 20 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 21 GPS vs Google Maps
- 22 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 23 Apart from the people is Helsinki a little dull?
- 24 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 25 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS