Has anyone flown Meridiana or Blue Panorama before and how was the experience? I'm looking into flying from Catania, Sicily to Rome and these two airlines popped up. Thanks for the info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PATRON CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 EPSON PRINTER TENCHNICAL SETUP/setting
- 2 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 aol he^lpdesk*
- 3 US/CANADA: Tec*h SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 hp*printer
- 4 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 5 Two days in Rome
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 8 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 9 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 10 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 11 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 12 International drivers permit
- 13 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 14 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 15 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 First visit to London
- 18 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 19 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Naples + Walking Tour
- 22 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 25 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July