Has anyone flown Meridiana or Blue Panorama before and how was the experience? I'm looking into flying from Catania, Sicily to Rome and these two airlines popped up. Thanks for the info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 타이젬게임┏谷】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【谷┓타이젬게임
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 봉봉게임┏渋】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【渋┓봉봉게임
- 4 Greek fuel cost
- 5 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 6 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 7 Day trips around Vienna
- 8 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 9 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 10 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 Vacation
- 13 Rouen Tour Companies
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Praiano hotel question
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 St Denis Cathedral
- 21 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 22 Italy bus or train
- 23 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin