Has anyone flown Meridiana or Blue Panorama before and how was the experience? I'm looking into flying from Catania, Sicily to Rome and these two airlines popped up. Thanks for the info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My summer in Paris
- 2 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 3 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 4 On foot Gibraltar queue
- 5 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 6 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 7 A wonderful month in France
- 8 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 9 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 10 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 11 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 12 Venice: Shopping Question
- 13 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 14 Puglia and Matera
- 15 French towns in autumn
- 16 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 17 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 18 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 19 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 20 Train tickets in Europe
- 21 Cinque Terre
- 22 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 23 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 24 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 25 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration