Has anyone flown Meridiana or Blue Panorama before and how was the experience? I'm looking into flying from Catania, Sicily to Rome and these two airlines popped up. Thanks for the info!
Italy airlines OK? Meridiana or Blue Panorama
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 2 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 3 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 4 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 5 Home Base in Belgium
- 6 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 7 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 8 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 9 Help planning Sicily Itinerary
- 10 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 11 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 12 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 13 Greece after the Vote
- 14 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 17 Back to Provence in 2015
- 18 Spain trip report
- 19 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 23 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 24 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 25 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.