Has anyone flown Meridiana or Blue Panorama before and how was the experience? I'm looking into flying from Catania, Sicily to Rome and these two airlines popped up. Thanks for the info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 4 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 5 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 6 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 7 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 8 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 Recommendations needed for rentals in the Tuscan countryside
- 11 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 12 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 13 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 14 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 15 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 16 What to see in Dresden...
- 17 Tour or independent
- 18 Munich, Germany
- 19 Iceland for 11 days in March
- 20 Sliema, Malta
- 21 Vet my itinerary
- 22 Hotel advice
- 23 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 24 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 25 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy