We wanted to give you an update of our eight days in Le Marche this past summer (after a conference in Rome). We fell in love with the people, the towns and the natural beauty of this area. We spent time in Urbino and in Ascoli Piceno, and were both they beautiful and interesting and were also good bases so that we could take day trips and spend time at the lakes and the sea. This was followed by our European family road trip with our children a few weeks later (described in another post).
We are now starting to plan next summer's vacation and are looking to travel through the Abruzzo region (looks wonderful, especially after watching the Magnifica Italia episode on this area).
We have about two weeks and I am wondering if you can suggest places to base ourselves. We would rather not have to move hotels too many times so maybe three different places would be best.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 동영상 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 3 ATM
- 4 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 5 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 6 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 7 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 8 London 6 day itinerary
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Portugal rental car
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 15 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 16 3 nights in Madrid
- 17 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 18 alcazar question and seville advice
- 19 Bernese Oberland
- 20 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 21 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 22 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 25 Threat Level in UK