My boyfriend and I are planning an Italy trip over New Years, and it includes Venice, Rome and Amalfi coast for 2 weeks+. Any suggestions for traveling to and from, weather, etc..?
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 3 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 4 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 5 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 6 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 10 Limo companies in Madrid?
- 11 Limo service from Madrid Barajas Airport
- 12 What is the best food in France?
- 13 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 14 Best area for wine and which one?
- 15 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 16 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 17 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 18 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 19 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 25 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?