Going to Italy in May for the first time as a solo female traveller.
I am deciding if Rick Steve's tour is advisable or not?
I have travelled alone to Europe and it was just fine.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days itinerary for France
- 2 French restaurants
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 CDG airport and connection time
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 14 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 15 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 16 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 17 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 20 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 24 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 25 1 week in winter. Where to go?