Going to Italy in May for the first time as a solo female traveller.
I am deciding if Rick Steve's tour is advisable or not?
I have travelled alone to Europe and it was just fine.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Praiano hotel question
- 3 Vacation
- 4 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 Italy bus or train
- 13 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 16 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 17 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 18 Rome-Itinerary
- 19 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 22 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 23 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 24 Berlin to Italy
- 25 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations