Any suggestions as to where to stay for one night in Lucca and Lake Como? Any suggestions would be most appreciative. Thank You in advance. There will be two of
us probably for one night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 60th birthday surprises
- 2 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 3 Help with first time trip with family
- 4 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 5 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 6 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 7 Verona or Athens?
- 8 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 9 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 10 Spain car rental questions
- 11 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 12 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 13 Basque country ideas
- 14 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 15 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 16 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 17 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 18 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 21 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 22 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 23 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 24 European Cooking Secrets
- 25 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?