Looking for some information on visiting Italy this fall; how many days do I need in Rome if I want to see the Colusseum, Vatican and associated museums, Pompei.
I have 3, maybe 4, weeks-should I travel to Tuscany or go north to Piedmont?
Personally prefer Barolos, but what has been anyones' exxperience and recommendations about these two areas?
- 1 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 2 Stop over in France
- 3 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 4 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 7 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 8 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 9 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 10 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 11 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 12 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 13 Northern Italy
- 14 Home base in Provence in July
- 15 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 16 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 17 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 18 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 19 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 20 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 21 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 22 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 23 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 24 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 25 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle