Looking for some information on visiting Italy this fall; how many days do I need in Rome if I want to see the Colusseum, Vatican and associated museums, Pompei.
I have 3, maybe 4, weeks-should I travel to Tuscany or go north to Piedmont?
Personally prefer Barolos, but what has been anyones' exxperience and recommendations about these two areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 2 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 3 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 4 What do pack for Ireland?
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Antwerp Tram
- 7 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 8 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 9 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 10 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 11 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 12 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 13 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 14 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 15 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 16 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 17 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 18 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 19 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 20 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 21 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 22 Marseille Airport rental return
- 23 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 24 Alhambra
- 25 Road trip from Milan Rome