Looking for some information on visiting Italy this fall; how many days do I need in Rome if I want to see the Colusseum, Vatican and associated museums, Pompei.
I have 3, maybe 4, weeks-should I travel to Tuscany or go north to Piedmont?
Personally prefer Barolos, but what has been anyones' exxperience and recommendations about these two areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노⋞「/ ＡＢＳ２３６。ＣＯＭ /」⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 아시안카지노∬¯) ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM (¯∬¶슈퍼카지노
- 3 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 4 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 5 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 6 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 7 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Germany family road trip help!
- 13 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 Santorini lodging
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 17 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 18 Prague
- 19 Ischia
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Spain and South of France
- 22 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 23 Overnight at Heathrow
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 France, UK and Ireland