Looking for some information on visiting Italy this fall; how many days do I need in Rome if I want to see the Colusseum, Vatican and associated museums, Pompei.
I have 3, maybe 4, weeks-should I travel to Tuscany or go north to Piedmont?
Personally prefer Barolos, but what has been anyones' exxperience and recommendations about these two areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 성공인사전용바카라☜＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼☜바카라사이트
- 2 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 3 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 6 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 9 Venice to Croatia
- 10 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 11 Amsterdam in August
- 12 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 13 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 14 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 15 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 16 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 17 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 18 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 19 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 20 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 21 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 22 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 23 Istanbul
- 24 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 25 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?