Looking for some information on visiting Italy this fall; how many days do I need in Rome if I want to see the Colusseum, Vatican and associated museums, Pompei.
I have 3, maybe 4, weeks-should I travel to Tuscany or go north to Piedmont?
Personally prefer Barolos, but what has been anyones' exxperience and recommendations about these two areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Hiking lake Como
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 6 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 7 Renting a car in Greece
- 8 Prem fares (again)
- 9 tickets for Wimbledon
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 Iceland, france spain
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 23 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 24 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 25 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?