Looking for some information on visiting Italy this fall; how many days do I need in Rome if I want to see the Colusseum, Vatican and associated museums, Pompei.
I have 3, maybe 4, weeks-should I travel to Tuscany or go north to Piedmont?
Personally prefer Barolos, but what has been anyones' exxperience and recommendations about these two areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 2 Adaptors for Belgium
- 3 Germany and Austria trip report
- 4 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 5 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 6 tablet
- 7 Planning Advice!
- 8 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 9 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 10 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 11 Home base for a month in France?
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 Greece in 15 Days
- 14 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 15 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 16 Norway holiday locations
- 17 Norway accessories and must have
- 18 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 19 Help with itinerary
- 20 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 21 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 22 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 23 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 24 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 25 Munich Travel Guide