Looking for some information on visiting Italy this fall; how many days do I need in Rome if I want to see the Colusseum, Vatican and associated museums, Pompei.
I have 3, maybe 4, weeks-should I travel to Tuscany or go north to Piedmont?
Personally prefer Barolos, but what has been anyones' exxperience and recommendations about these two areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 3 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 4 Sachsenhausen?
- 5 Rome to Positano
- 6 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 7 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 8 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 9 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 10 Amalfi Coast + Croatia Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 12 Poland in September
- 13 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 14 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 15 Hotel advice
- 16 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 17 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 18 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 19 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 20 Taormina, Sicily
- 21 River Boat Cruise
- 22 Croatia travel ideas
- 23 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 24 house exchange
- 25 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central