I will be taking a cruise in June with my younger daughter and will be visiting Venice, Dubrovnik Croatia, Athens Greece, Izmir Turkey, Messina Sicily, Olbia, Sardina Italy, Rome, Livorno, Monaco, Marseilles France and was wondering if it is safe to get off the boat and just walk around and find our own tours (taxes/buses) or should I take the tours through the cruise? Are some places more safe that others. We have been on cruises and usually go off on our own before but never the Europe. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT(email@example.com)DRIVING LICENSE,
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 3 4 Months in Europe
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 6 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 7 Lucerne Switzerland
- 8 at what point should one get health insurance
- 9 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 10 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 11 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 12 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 13 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 14 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 15 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 16 Wines charted by flavor
- 17 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 18 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 19 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 20 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 21 Spain in November
- 22 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 23 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 24 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 25 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question