I will be taking a cruise in June with my younger daughter and will be visiting Venice, Dubrovnik Croatia, Athens Greece, Izmir Turkey, Messina Sicily, Olbia, Sardina Italy, Rome, Livorno, Monaco, Marseilles France and was wondering if it is safe to get off the boat and just walk around and find our own tours (taxes/buses) or should I take the tours through the cruise? Are some places more safe that others. We have been on cruises and usually go off on our own before but never the Europe. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 2 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 3 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Calling Jamikins
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 9 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 10 Zurich, Switzerland
- 11 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 12 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 13 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 14 London tube
- 15 Day trip from London to Paris
- 16 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 17 5am arrival in Dublin
- 18 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 What are the best places to see in England
- 25 London hotel