Hi im Gentle and just returned from my trip to Italy from Milan then onto Firenze and ended in Rome spent about 6 weeks all told. I would like thank everyone as it all went very smoothly i myself never had any problems , the only thing i would advise is travel as light as possible as it is hard work lifting cases on and off trains and up stairs although most times men would come to my rescue but dont count on it. The reason my trip went so well as my travelling friend and i did a lot of research before we went andf it certainly paid of thanks once again jenny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 2 Stay away from EF Tours
- 3 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 4 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 5 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 6 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 7 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 8 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 9 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 10 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 11 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 12 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 13 going to italy
- 14 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 15 How do you find French food?
- 16 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 17 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 18 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 19 where to stay in Germany
- 20 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 23 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 24 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 25 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015