Hi im Gentle and just returned from my trip to Italy from Milan then onto Firenze and ended in Rome spent about 6 weeks all told. I would like thank everyone as it all went very smoothly i myself never had any problems , the only thing i would advise is travel as light as possible as it is hard work lifting cases on and off trains and up stairs although most times men would come to my rescue but dont count on it. The reason my trip went so well as my travelling friend and i did a lot of research before we went andf it certainly paid of thanks once again jenny
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Car in Prague
- 2 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 3 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 Place to propose
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 Spain - Andalucia
- 9 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 12 Prague - must see
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 Three for the road
- 15 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 16 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Public transport from Ostuni
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 21 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 22 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 23 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice