Hi im Gentle and just returned from my trip to Italy from Milan then onto Firenze and ended in Rome spent about 6 weeks all told. I would like thank everyone as it all went very smoothly i myself never had any problems , the only thing i would advise is travel as light as possible as it is hard work lifting cases on and off trains and up stairs although most times men would come to my rescue but dont count on it. The reason my trip went so well as my travelling friend and i did a lot of research before we went andf it certainly paid of thanks once again jenny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany for 3 weeks
- 2 Spanish Music
- 3 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 4 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 5 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 6 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 7 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 8 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 9 Renting an apt.
- 10 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 11 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 12 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 13 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 14 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 15 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 16 Amalfi coast in May
- 17 Paris winter sales
- 18 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 19 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 20 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 23 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 24 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 25 half day at Madrid Prado ?