Hi im Gentle and just returned from my trip to Italy from Milan then onto Firenze and ended in Rome spent about 6 weeks all told. I would like thank everyone as it all went very smoothly i myself never had any problems , the only thing i would advise is travel as light as possible as it is hard work lifting cases on and off trains and up stairs although most times men would come to my rescue but dont count on it. The reason my trip went so well as my travelling friend and i did a lot of research before we went andf it certainly paid of thanks once again jenny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 5 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 6 nearby cities to london
- 7 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 8 London hotel
- 9 Prague - Tram #22
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 16 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 17 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 18 Where to stay in Rome
- 19 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 24 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 25 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days